Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 17, 2024, 07:19:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Help  (Read 6348 times)
suspect
« on: February 04, 2010, 07:43:36 am »

Can someone help me to find or download Motorola pc suite or phone tools software. My C.D has been misplaced. I want connect my E2 ROKR and back-up some sms. I would great help if someone can help me to do so.

Thanks in advance
Mohamed David
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 10:26:25 am »

if your E2 is flashed, you can set the phone to USBNet connection and connect him to the PC, type in the "execute" link in the start menu of your windows the following direction: \\192.168.16.2\system  and in a new window to be opened, will show you the system files, go to /ezx_user/sysDatabase and copy the files who are there, if you can restore the sms copy your saved files to the same directory.
suspect
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 10:40:52 am »

if your E2 is flashed, you can set the phone to USBNet connection and connect him to the PC, type in the "execute" link in the start menu of your windows the following direction: \\192.168.16.2\system  and in a new window to be opened, will show you the system files, go to /ezx_user/sysDatabase and copy the files who are there, if you can restore the sms copy your saved files to the same directory.

many thanks for the concern. yes i've already flashed my mobile. i can't understand what is USBNet, ("execute" link in the start menu of your windows the following direction: \\192.168.16.2\system  and in a new window to be opened). the whole thing. can't i download Motorola PC suit. Please help me

Thanks again
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 01:54:30 pm »

Well Motorola PC Suite comes only on a CD with the phone and it is actually paid software... I don't believe that you will find it free for download on a website, because this is illegal. Unfortunately I don't believe that you can get the CD replaced too. Probably you should search some torrent trackers for it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 01:56:16 pm by Exploited » Logged

suspect
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 12:00:58 pm »

Well Motorola PC Suite comes only on a CD with the phone and it is actually paid software... I don't believe that you will find it free for download on a website, because this is illegal. Unfortunately I don't believe that you can get the CD replaced too. Probably you should search some torrent trackers for it.

thanks for the concern. That means can't get my sms to PC  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad. isn't there any way to get those sms to my PC. Plz someone help me.

Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 10:41:07 pm »

Store the SMS on SIM card and then use SIM reader...?!?

tankian
Trusted user

Tabah yo le..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 02:30:03 am »

use bakup tool bro.. you can get it at http://keaglez.e2mod.com/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting