Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 25, 2024, 11:20:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which of the following options suited yours the most?
I still have E2 and I do mod my phone to the newest available development - 19 (52.8%)
I still have E2, but I rarely mod my phone now - 13 (36.1%)
I still have E2, I still mod my phone and I'm an active developer - 2 (5.6%)
I don't have E2 anymore - 0 (0%)
I don't have E2 anymore, but I follow the newest mod for some reason (write down your reason) - 2 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little survey for E2 users (and former users)  (Read 16828 times)
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2009, 12:43:30 pm »

I still have e2... Dead e2 exactly,  no ideas on how to survive...
Too bad, sorry to hear that... Sad

Hey Keaglez, just pass by and read this survey, already vote once, i still have my E2, but mainly as second phone, don't do modding anymore, i think the phone is "tired" itself :p, and my cable is in bad condition. The phone battery also can only withstand 1 day standby. Well in simple, i'm just take care of my old phone :p
Thank you to share your thought. Smiley Your E2 condition quite resemble mine, except that it is still my main phone...

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

fuss
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 03:32:15 pm »

Hi, keaglez...
I still have my E2, it's running any Brazilian FW... (Perfection Rokr II - Th!@go)
But i'm using it as my secondary line... 2nd Carrier
Battery = Crap.
I bought an iPhone 3G.
fade2black
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 07:17:12 pm »

I still have E2 (Maxx IV) and waiting new development for this phone Smiley
huatz84
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2009, 09:52:26 am »

I still have E2 and I'll keep it forever. My E2 sometimes can't read my memory card. I accidentally dropped my E2 a few times on the floor. Maybe this causes a little loose on the memory card connector. I've fixed it but the error sometimes appeared. So,I rarely use it now. But modding won't be left. I still mod it until now. The latest one is adding some new themes which I got from M3 Spanish. Some Spanish modders are still modding this round cute phone..Cheesy
I've made SDHC-enabled and all the newest things won't be left on my E2. But now,I've been back to basic. I use Only You v4 which is light and fast. It works great on my E2. The memory card issue haven't appeared with this firmware yet. If Moto release another E2 with a bigger screen and some greater features,I definitely will buy it. Smiley
Btw,where's Vanhieumai? Haven't seen him around since Only You v4.
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2009, 10:21:23 am »

Hi, keaglez...
I still have my E2, it's running any Brazilian FW... (Perfection Rokr II - Th!@go)
But i'm using it as my secondary line... 2nd Carrier
Battery = Crap.
I bought an iPhone 3G.
I still have E2 (Maxx IV) and waiting new development for this phone Smiley
I still have E2 and I'll keep it forever. My E2 sometimes can't read my memory card. I accidentally dropped my E2 a few times on the floor. Maybe this causes a little loose on the memory card connector. I've fixed it but the error sometimes appeared. So,I rarely use it now. But modding won't be left. I still mod it until now. The latest one is adding some new themes which I got from M3 Spanish. Some Spanish modders are still modding this round cute phone..Cheesy
I've made SDHC-enabled and all the newest things won't be left on my E2. But now,I've been back to basic. I use Only You v4 which is light and fast. It works great on my E2. The memory card issue haven't appeared with this firmware yet. If Moto release another E2 with a bigger screen and some greater features,I definitely will buy it. Smiley
Btw,where's Vanhieumai? Haven't seen him around since Only You v4.
Nice, thank you for your vote. Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

AV3LaR
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 12:24:45 pm »

Long time without posting at MH
I still have my E2, and i think i'll never sell it, despite the fact that is on negative band [don't know why] and now it's like my third cellphone, i just wanna keep it cuz it's amazing, it's a bad to the bone phone...lol
no modding for it now, as the battery gets drained really fast, so now i just look it and turn it on sometimes :s
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 04:12:12 pm »

Long time without posting at MH
I still have my E2, and i think i'll never sell it, despite the fact that is on negative band [don't know why] and now it's like my third cellphone, i just wanna keep it cuz it's amazing, it's a bad to the bone phone...lol
no modding for it now, as the battery gets drained really fast, so now i just look it and turn it on sometimes :s
Long time no see Avelar... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Jenson
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2009, 05:34:25 am »

My current fimswares is zero 4AP TYRANO SERIES ...which i think was the most stable firmswares throughout all the test...now already tired to find another firmwares because there were no perfect! Throughout my test i found that most of  the firmswares which claim have more "speed" but  did not have the function of voice recognition which is pitiful.. Because i think that E2 most valuable things was that ...but you all don't look it seriously..maybe there has some reason but i don't know.. as a conclusion have "speed" no "voice recognition"  . But i also have to thanks to all the modders in this forums thanks for all your effort ...it will be appreciate and regard by me thanks..E2 is still my main phone..i don't want it to be boring..so please,add in some colour to our e2! Make it be perfect! After my exam i will try to post firmswares from moto.it168.com which is chinese forum..i hope that there will some master will help me to translate...let the passion in this forums burn  forever!
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2009, 04:30:53 pm »

Just for asking guys, a bit out of topic, but did you guys all didn't plan on selling your E2? Never even think about it?

And if you do, what Motophone that you think you will buy for your next phone? i love moto CLIQ but i think i won't see it in Indonesia Sad

tankian
Trusted user

Tabah yo le..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2009, 11:15:10 pm »

i will never sold my e2...never and never...until my phone is death...

keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2009, 11:26:57 pm »

Just for asking guys, a bit out of topic, but did you guys all didn't plan on selling your E2? Never even think about it?

And if you do, what Motophone that you think you will buy for your next phone? i love moto CLIQ but i think i won't see it in Indonesia Sad
No, I won't ever sell this phone. I will keep it as collection even after I got a new phone... Smiley
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 11:31:06 pm by keaglez » Logged

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2009, 01:20:38 am »

honestly, selling it won't get me much $$ back.....
ahmed
Really experienced

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2009, 12:15:24 pm »

Zn5 or VE66..but also keeping E2..
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2009, 08:37:13 pm »

ahahhahah, seems like everyone have some emotional bonds with their E2. Only one person think about $$ :p

By the way, whoever found Moto CLIQ in Indonesia with reasonable price, contact me  Wink

AV3LaR
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2009, 10:28:06 am »

I know i won't sell my E2, never Smiley
But if i get a Moto any time soon, i'd get a Droid [between ZN5 and EM35 or VE66, ZN5 is the best Wink]
If not possible, it'd be a Milestone, sure i need to start saving money right now, cuz those toys are not cheap at all :s

@Keaglez
t2me on IM, when i get online you're busy, i'm glad that you have a job Cheesy
told you, you are really smart dude!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting