Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 18, 2024, 08:01:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which of the following options suited yours the most?
I still have E2 and I do mod my phone to the newest available development - 19 (52.8%)
I still have E2, but I rarely mod my phone now - 13 (36.1%)
I still have E2, I still mod my phone and I'm an active developer - 2 (5.6%)
I don't have E2 anymore - 0 (0%)
I don't have E2 anymore, but I follow the newest mod for some reason (write down your reason) - 2 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A little survey for E2 users (and former users)  (Read 16764 times)
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« on: October 26, 2009, 12:19:01 am »

Dear Motohell members that is a still or former E2 user from around the world, please take your time to fill the pool.

Do you still have your E2 and is it still in good condition? Do you always follow the newest modification or rarely? Do you hope to get something new from your E2 or you don't care about it? Please fill the pool that suited the most for you.

This survey will be good for a developer that want to make something for E2. We all know that E2 development is pretty quite this past few months, not much of new things out. Some of the awesome E2 developers doesn't have their phone anymore or have changed to another newer phone. I don't know how much of developers that is still active, but probably can be count by hand. However, it is not only the developer that has been decreased, the users itself also not that enthusiast anymore (compared to last year and before).

Therefore, from this little survey, I would like to know, how much of the E2 users that is still wish for a new development? And how much of the developer left? I only know some of them...

Thank you for participation. Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Mohamed David
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 01:29:35 pm »

Yes, i'm a active developer (not native yet) for the shell bash, but i'm starting to learn c + +, and a little of QT, for the moment i make new fw's, from stock firmwares, and some applications in the bash shell how i said previously, I hope in the future when starts the university, can make some native applications, regards, sorry for my poor english xD. Moha.
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 04:38:17 pm »

still have it..... but not using it currently since the battery life turned crap now.....
NestorM
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 06:18:06 pm »

still have it too, E2 ^2 but, I had to stop develop because, my E8 pass to the front lol.  XD
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 07:15:40 pm »

Yes, i'm a active developer (not native yet) for the shell bash, but i'm starting to learn c + +, and a little of QT, for the moment i make new fw's, from stock firmwares, and some applications in the bash shell how i said previously, I hope in the future when starts the university, can make some native applications, regards, sorry for my poor english xD. Moha.
That was nice to hear. Smiley

still have it..... but not using it currently since the battery life turned crap now.....
My E2 is actually the same.

still have it too, E2 ^2 but, I had to stop develop because, my E8 pass to the front lol.  XD
Too bad, it's a big loss. Sad You are a great developer...

For me myself, I'm halting my development because I got a little busy currently. Sad

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

tegoehpribes™
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 08:08:38 pm »

I am still waiting for the new development e2 .. I'll keep on e2
nihilus53
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 08:35:38 pm »

I still come to the site regularly, I still mod my phone with the latest, but I don't develop. Keaglez is absolutely right: there is an important decrease in the interest in E2 forum. So sad...
tankian
Trusted user

Tabah yo le..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 01:22:00 am »

i'm is new bie in E2 users...i ve bought a new E2 just 3 month ago
but i'm stilll waiting for all mopderr E2..to made the best frimware moodeed...
i hope..in E2 there is elf aplication..like tunes etc...
i'm still dizzy use E2...cause i make playlist 4ever even i've flash a new MP...not like in tunes.elf

nithya
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 04:07:16 am »

i still have my e2!!!! i'd love to have some new things around here!!!!
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 10:04:43 am »

I am still waiting for the new development e2 .. I'll keep on e2
I still come to the site regularly, I still mod my phone with the latest, but I don't develop. Keaglez is absolutely right: there is an important decrease in the interest in E2 forum. So sad...
i'm is new bie in E2 users...i ve bought a new E2 just 3 month ago
but i'm stilll waiting for all mopderr E2..to made the best frimware moodeed...
i hope..in E2 there is elf aplication..like tunes etc...
i'm still dizzy use E2...cause i make playlist 4ever even i've flash a new MP...not like in tunes.elf
i still have my e2!!!! i'd love to have some new things around here!!!!
Thank you. Glad to know that. Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

nihilus53
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 07:19:50 pm »

yeah just bought 4gb card, so much space now lol, all thanks to forum cause a friend of mine just doesn't know how to make it work and tomorrow ill brag it out lol. I make him pay me 10$ for flashing and another 10$ for making 4gb card work lol!!!!
rheezz
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 02:44:06 pm »

I still have e2... Dead e2 exactly,  no ideas on how to survive...
nihilus53
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2009, 05:40:53 pm »

what happened? tell us the lsat things u saw on your e2 and maybe u can revive it with our help or check the battery too... or reflash, if u can get bootloader...
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 11:50:48 am »

Hey Keaglez, just pass by and read this survey, already vote once, i still have my E2, but mainly as second phone, don't do modding anymore, i think the phone is "tired" itself :p, and my cable is in bad condition. The phone battery also can only withstand 1 day standby. Well in simple, i'm just take care of my old phone :p

rheezz
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 12:03:38 pm »

what happened? tell us the lsat things u saw on your e2 and maybe u can revive it with our help or check the battery too... or reflash, if u can get bootloader...
last things I saw was
BP Not Ready...
And when I connect to RSD I got this
"Phone failed initial security verification checks. HAB error 0x35"

A lot of things I've done, but sadly unable to survive... Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting