• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

[Corelet] iTunes Revolution v1.4 by Pizzadox619

Started by pizzadox619, July 20, 2007, 10:02:52 am

previous topic - next topic

error398

me too, now im using A603NK MP including itunes revolutions 1.4, should i delete itunes folder from b/mobiles/.. when i unthick to auto load.. there is still load when my phone restart. how to using skin changer?

pizzadox619

not b/mobile but b/iTunes (like formatting iTunes/iPod)
How to use Skin Changer:
- Put your skin @TF.
    b/iTunes/skins/original/ResourceDB
- Run Skin CHanger -> Select Skin
- Restart iTunes (unload & load again) or Restart Phone

error398

Lex.Z

QuotePlugins:
- MediaViewer + SMSSender
- Sound Recorder
- iTunesDB Creator
- Skin Changer

If I only need "iTunesDB Creator" ,what should I do?
Thank you  ;D

Jithin

alanjoy

September 13, 2007, 08:22:46 pm #20 Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 09:11:12 pm by alanjoy
Hi Pizzadox619 I have this problem, when I put the MV for iTunes and use the function iTunes to create playlist the main list (All song) appears like two Black boxes, Could you solve this little problem.

Edit: Well I supouse I´m requesting much, but please man could you make a patch, for DB creator recognize the
ñ, Ñ, á, é, í, ó, ú, Á, É, Í, Ó, Ú letters (FROM TAGS), I´m from argentina and here those letters are very used

PD 1: Thank for all help with the other post ResourceDB---------> Help ^^
PD 2: Sorry for my bad english
PD 3: I´m working on the spanish translation of the ResourceDB, when it´s finish I will post it.

pizzadox619

QuoteHi Pizzadox619 I have this problem, when I put the MV for iTunes and use the function iTunes to create playlist the main list (All song) appears like two Black boxes, Could you solve this little problem.

change to older dr.class

@alanjoy
plz check PM