Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 26, 2024, 04:57:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SkinsTools 2.2.2 final  (Read 5625 times)
zigot
« on: September 15, 2007, 12:49:41 pm »

SkinsTools v 2.2.2

Skins Tools 2.2.2
+ optimized the resources
+ in faylbrauzere to otobrazhayut'sya only folder and the files * of..gif

Compatability:
Are necessary support jsr75, access to the file system, permission of the screen of y"'kh220, reloading works only on the modes from elektro255
Is checked on E398(.E1), L7, v360

Possibilities:
In THE TUNING the current disk (/a /, /.b /, /.c/) is selected
1) RELOADING - perezagruzhayet the telephone
2) VKL/VYKL OF ANIMATION - Ubirayet/stavit animation on the screen on the current disk
3) THE REPLACEMENT OF ANIMATION - substitutes or is added the picture of animation from the file system on the current disk
4) THE DIMENSIONS OF ANIMATION - change sizes and position of the picture of animation on the current disk
5) REMOVAL SKINOV - moves away skiny on the current disk
6) INSTALLATION SKINOV - establishes skin from fleshki, only to the disks of /a/ and /.ch/
7) BEKAP SKINOV - makes bekap of skina to fleshku, only from the disks of /a/ and /.ch/
Cool THE INSTALLATION OF MENU - establishes menu from the directory of skina in the current disk

Special features:
1) folder for the installation of skinov of /.b/mobile/skins/, for each skina separate folder.
For example, if skin Round.ski, into the folder of /.b/mobile/skins/Round/ we throw all files of skina
2) menu for each skina we throw into the folder of skina. For example, if skin Round.ski, files mma_.ucp and mma_.dcp we throw into the folder of /.ch/mobile/skins/Round/ (if skiny on the disk A). So it is possible to throw files mma_.ucp and mma_.dcp into the folders of skinov on fleshke. Then with the installation of skinov from fleshki the files of menu so copy.
3) if we in the tuning select disk /.b /, then it will be possible to accomplish the following actions above skinami, which are located on fleshke: VKL/VYKL OF ANIMATION, THE REPLACEMENT OF ANIMATION, THE DIMENSIONS OF ANIMATION, REMOVAL SKINOV, THE INSTALLATION OF THE MENU
4) Bekap of skina is created in the folder of /.b/mobile/skins/. after making bekap, subsequently zabekapennyy skin can be will be placed on the telephone
5) files with BEKAP SKINOV, INSTALLATION SKINOV, if there exist, are rerecorded without the demand
6) if he writes there are no "skinov ', and you are confident, that skiny precisely on the selected disk, try to place patchi on the work with the system files and complete access to the file system. Well already if patchi did not help, then the replacement of fleksa must soak. In me, for example, it earned on the the original
7) do not create subdirectories in the folders of skinov
Cool the replacement of the picture of animation is possible only in inactive skine
9) administration into the dimensions of the animation: position - joystick to the left, to the right, upward, downward; sizes - 4,6,2,8; to vyravnyat' for the permission of picture - 5

from motofan.ru

download in attachment
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 11:16:16 am by zigot » Logged
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 08:23:32 pm »

Sorry,but exactly what is it for?

motomaniacs
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 08:39:20 pm »

the same question goes to zigot
zigot
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 10:48:40 pm »

ups....i am sorry....but HERE original link from motofan

i translated with babelfish
motomaniacs
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 11:55:02 pm »

lol
why do you have yo say sorry?
we just want to know what the application is for
LFM
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 01:15:15 am »

With this applet you can...

Delete Skins
un/install skins from TF
de/activate animated background per skin (my invention hehe)
change animation place (not size)
change animation file (with one we have in our phone)
delete skins..

And I don't remember what more...
My friend Bullfrog send me a Spanish translated version.... skins tools 1.8... I'll try to use the translated strings to fully translate skinstools 2.2.2 and then translate that version to english...

CYA!
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 05:13:34 am »

Great! waiting for the English version LFM Smiley

zigot
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 11:14:17 am »

lol
why do you have yo say sorry?