Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 27, 2024, 11:58:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: ROKR E2 bootloader: BP_NOT_READY Boot Module BOOT_G_00.02.85R_SUMATRA  (Read 18196 times)
basu_e2
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 01:14:44 am »

Thanks For your response.

I will try to do these things suggested above and will let u know results as early as possible.

--Basu
basu_e2
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2008, 11:45:41 pm »

NestorM, Thanks for your response...

Please let me know How to Backup my bootloader before I do flash.

I have brought universal charger. Now, I am able to charge my battery completely.

Now flashing is stopping at 95% when flashing code groups.

Waiting for your response....

Thanks in Advance...

--Basu
CORO
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2009, 07:05:50 pm »

hi,im newbie too.is the problem have solved?cause i've ROKR E2 bootloader: BP_NOT_READY Boot Module BOOT_G_00.02.85R_SUMATRA either.i'm afraid to moding it.
naughty_mahedi
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2009, 09:28:54 pm »

hi,im newbie too.is the problem have solved?cause i've ROKR E2 bootloader: BP_NOT_READY Boot Module BOOT_G_00.02.85R_SUMATRA either.i'm afraid to moding it.
This bootloader seems to be un-official,as I searched everywhere and found no existence of it.AVOID IT
CORO
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2009, 09:47:38 pm »

This bootloader seems to be un-official,as I searched everywhere and found no existence of it.AVOID IT

what mean about AVOIT IT?is it can't be moded at all???
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 10:53:06 pm »

This one is a quite new BP, I never heard anything about it, how about you try to reflash again, but this time, even if it's stopped at 95%, let it, i doubt  it's unable to be modded, maybe it will continue pass 95%, if it still can't, you can try a usual chopshop, maybe box flashing can do it.

CORO
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2009, 12:02:06 am »

@Polar_BearXL  : thank for respons
but what is"usual chopshop, maybe box flashing can do it."?can u explain detail?
I've mailed basu_e2 about his problem,have solved or not,but he has't answerd yet.

@Polar_BearXL: what boot loader usually e2 can be flashed???
naughty_mahedi
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2009, 10:35:23 am »

but what is"usual chopshop, maybe box flashing can do it."?can u explain detail?
I've mailed basu_e2 about his problem,have solved or not,but he has't answerd yet.

The bootloader is posted at this very own site its ....35
And if bootloader fails you have to get a replacement E2
NO CHOPSHOPS ARE ABLE TO FIX IT.....
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2009, 02:39:33 pm »

The bootloader is posted at this very own site its ....35
And if bootloader fails you have to get a replacement E2
NO CHOPSHOPS ARE ABLE TO FIX IT.....

are you sure?
I already browse in google, and found some pages about it, but sure i haven't check them, my connection is a bit down now, so i can't really look into it, since it takes almost 5 minutes to open a page  :'(

If it really damaged, and there's no Motorola Service Center there, i suggest it is best for you to go to a chopshop (you know, the shop that provide unofficial services for certain phone).

But at last, it's kinda new to have a damaged bootloader, never heard of it before.

CORO
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 08:18:54 pm »

@naughty_mahedi : yes its true BT 02.35R, but its 02.85R is higher.how about it?
what bootloader e2 is safe to mod usually? is it all SUMATRA,or just 02.35R and 02.85R is sumatra?
@Polar_BearXL  : thank for response,are u sure there is no damage bootloader until now?
i want to mod my e2,but still worry about sumatra bootloader
naughty_mahedi
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 09:50:20 am »

@naughty_mahedi : yes its true BT 02.35R, but its 02.85R is higher.how about it?
what bootloader e2 is safe to mod usually? is it all SUMATRA,or just 02.35R and 02.85R is sumatra?
@Polar_BearXL  : thank for response,are u sure there is no damage bootloader until now?
YES in numbers 02.85 is higher but that is an un-official release which was done of one of the MOTODEV(Me myself is also one of them)
02.35R is the last stable bootloader officially released by Motorola,which is till now the best to Mod.
And about repairing...No luck without changing the memory boot chip which is not found for sale anywhere.
You need to buy one new phone...
OR.........
CORO
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2009, 05:07:07 am »

YES in numbers 02.85 is higher but that is an un-official release which was done of one of the MOTODEV(Me myself is also one of them)
02.35R is the last stable bootloader officially released by Motorola,which is till now the best to Mod.
And about repairing...No luck without changing the memory boot chip which is not found for sale anywhere.
You need to buy one new phone...
OR.........

thanks for all of your response.but all is my fault.I didn't check my BL carefully.I think BL name is different,not only SUMATRA...
after i check again, my BL is 02.05R.SORRY FOR MY FALSE.

for basu_e2 : I think your BL is 02.05R either.so you can try to flash it again.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting