Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 18, 2024, 06:30:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warranty and bitpim  (Read 2126 times)
cmp007
« on: May 20, 2009, 07:13:42 am »

I've used bitpim so I could put ringtones on my phone and im having the same problems with my Z6 that I've had about 6 times now. The buttons decide to stop working when any kind of moisture touches it. I cant talk on the phone if I have been sweating because it causes my buttons to not work. But I've probably claimed warranty on about 4 or 5 of these phones and im having problems with this one now. Since I have used bitpim to delete the toneDB files (even though they show back up after) will this void my warranty?
Diablo
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 07:02:17 pm »

I've used bitpim so I could put ringtones on my phone and im having the same problems with my Z6 that I've had about 6 times now. The buttons decide to stop working when any kind of moisture touches it. I cant talk on the phone if I have been sweating because it causes my buttons to not work. But I've probably claimed warranty on about 4 or 5 of these phones and im having problems with this one now. Since I have used bitpim to delete the toneDB files (even though they show back up after) will this void my warranty?
No,It wont
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting