Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 19, 2024, 03:26:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Few questions about zn5  (Read 15891 times)
huatz84
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 08:14:44 pm »

Maybe it's need some more times to make it possible on ZN5. In E2 and Z6,we could record in QVGA resolution.The video quality on my Z6 is perfect.
cordagz
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 04:56:54 am »

I'm an avid fan of motorola even though motorola company moved out from our country because of the current economic crisis. Every year I change my phone. First, I got E398 and I'm satisfied using that phone even modding. Second, I got Rokr E2 and makes me satisfied also more than E398. Third, I got Rokr E6 which is much better than Rokr E2. Currently, I bought Motozine ZN5 from ebay australia and I'm so satisfied with it. It's much better that all phones I have before, I've got better pictures, good sound quality, wifi ready and more. The good thing is, I converted hundreds of videoke files and saved it to my 8 gig memory card. Together with my friends, we always have fun playing videoke on TV using my cellphone. All of them were amazed.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 05:10:26 am by cordagz » Logged
ong14
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2009, 07:38:01 am »

IMHO,
Music Quality:
Default player
E8 = ZN5 > E2
But E2 with RB is the best.
With the same file and same headset, E2 with RB beats all.
ptikjp
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2009, 09:13:28 am »

I have an E2 and a ZN5.

The music player for the Zn5 seems a little better than the e2. The e2 is way more moddable than the zn5. I am pretty unhappy with the mod scene for the zn5.  The e2 has a better video recorder. I think a mod came out where the e2 can now take SDHC cards which is great because 8gig & 16gig cards are pretty cheap.

The Zn5 has way better battery life, a better camera (for sure), can load more music than the e2 (for now).

I think the e2 is more versatile than the zn5 with the mods, but you can not beat the camera of the Zn5. It is great and very handy.
ahmed
Really experienced

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2009, 05:22:18 am »

I have an E2 and a ZN5.

The music player for the Zn5 seems a little better than the e2. The e2 is way more moddable than the zn5. I am pretty unhappy with the mod scene for the zn5.  The e2 has a better video recorder. I think a mod came out where the e2 can now take SDHC cards which is great because 8gig & 16gig cards are pretty cheap.

The Zn5 has way better battery life, a better camera (for sure), can load more music than the e2 (for now).

I think the e2 is more versatile than the zn5 with the mods, but you can not beat the camera of the Zn5. It is great and very handy.
thanks... Smiley
ress
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2009, 09:51:32 am »

I would like to ask about the video player of zn5 if it could play flv,mp4,avi.mpeg,asf and dat video files? if yes what max fps it plays and max hz of frequency of the video file
secondly for the persons who had rokr e2 and get zn5 which is better in music e2 or zn5?   

the original of course not, but with encoder ZN5 you can play the file with the file confert way, for music ZN5 is designed not for music but for the camera because using 5MP kodak
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting