Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 11:38:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MAXX E2 IV by 3-D From Belarus  (Read 48304 times)
hackergiga
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2009, 08:33:33 pm »

thanks , me gustaria ver las imagenes. Smiley
anezch
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2009, 07:43:33 pm »

Hi guys! I need your help with this MP.
I flashed this FW last night, and so far it's working nice, except for one thing: I can't sync phonebook with MPT. I disabled kaleidoscope but still can't sync.

And one other thing, at first boot It asked me about which player I would like to install: Qplayer or Zmplayer. While I was thinking to decide which to install, It showed finished dialog, I forgot what it said (something like "All finished" or "All process done"). Maybe I took too long to think, and I missed that step so I don't have Qplayer nor Zmplayer. Now how to install one of them?

Thanks
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2009, 03:13:52 am »

Hi guys! I need your help with this MP.
I flashed this FW last night, and so far it's working nice, except for one thing: I can't sync phonebook with MPT. I disabled kaleidoscope but still can't sync.

And one other thing, at first boot It asked me about which player I would like to install: Qplayer or Zmplayer. While I was thinking to decide which to install, It showed finished dialog, I forgot what it said (something like "All finished" or "All process done"). Maybe I took too long to think, and I missed that step so I don't have Qplayer nor Zmplayer. Now how to install one of them?

Thanks

First, the FW didn't support MPT, and the second, you just need to find the mpkg, try to look it in the www.e2mod.com, in the phone software section, i prefer Qplayer, but that's just a matter of preference, extract the archive to mpkg and just put it in your SD, after that, from your phone, browse the mpkg file and click it, it will prompt you to install it, don't forget to change the permission to root via the phoneware manager.

anezch
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2009, 03:24:28 am »

First, the FW didn't support MPT, and the second, you just need to find the mpkg, try to look it in the www.e2mod.com, in the phone software section, i prefer Qplayer, but that's just a matter of preference, extract the archive to mpkg and just put it in your SD, after that, from your phone, browse the mpkg file and click it, it will prompt you to install it, don't forget to change the permission to root via the phoneware manager.

Thanks Polar_BearXL.
 Well, that means I should find another way to sync my contact with PC.

Cheers.
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2009, 08:34:48 am »

Thanks Polar_BearXL.
 Well, that means I should find another way to sync my contact with PC.

Cheers.

You're welcome

Gussy
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2009, 06:30:21 am »

I wanna ask something.. what for orange menu in this F/W ? , thanks for sharing...

nice F/W...
anezch
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2009, 07:38:22 pm »

AFAIK orange menu is a feature to show some shortcut menu to calendar, tasks, messages, phonebook, etc on main screen. It's sometimes referred as Screen3 and HSA.
I tried this on MAXX 4 but it's not working. If you really want to try this, maybe you should try MAXX 3. It has working orange menu.
ledungtdc
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2009, 09:24:45 am »

I've tried all Maxx I,II,III but allway got same error: some day after flash, I can't use sms feature. When I access and write new sms after some word the phone respond nothing and the way to escape is restart phone. Anybody got it? Sad
anezch
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2009, 05:54:18 pm »

First time I flash Maxx III i got the same problem too. Try this trick, it worked for me: When you are going to type a message, hit Options->Text Entry->Set Text prediction, then turn off (uncheck) "Learn my words" and "Offer completion" options. That should fix your problem.

By the way, when I flash Maxx IV and reflash Maxx III, i don't have that problem. Weird. Maybe it's because the langpack?
Jenson
« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2009, 02:23:03 am »

can anybody teach me how to place the skin in the phone ??not memory card..
Jenson
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2009, 03:04:37 am »

can anybody give me a clear instruction for the talking phone??
kenzonatra
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2009, 09:31:56 pm »

How to uninstal backup on office tool-tool-backup?
I'm try access wap.getjar.com this fw show A780
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting