Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 27, 2024, 12:14:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bulgarian school  (Read 5198 times)
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« on: January 07, 2009, 05:04:27 am »

Disgusting educational system. Look how children beat their young woman English teacher... I have nothing to say Sad

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVvstlQIQNc[/youtube]

NiKSY
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 12:58:08 pm »

I can only confirm its disgusting... But its not educational system thats wrong, its the FREAKING IDIOTIC KIDS. Or who ever this guys are, they are ABSOLUTE JERKS.

What kind of an IDIOT can raise a hand on a woman or a girl? And get support from his no-brain-zero-IQ-level "buddies' ? Its complete absurd this society we live in... Its pretty much the same here in Serbia... Things like that do happen... There was one woman teacher that was pushed down-stairs and I cant recall now, but think she broke her neck... I mean, WTF?! The unthinking majority...

Im normally a peacefull and calm person, but there are humans(are they?) that I would actually like to see dead. Its not healthy, I know... It just makes me sick...

Now to cut my crapping, I rather have sympathy for a young woman teacher than...something else... Wink
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 01:20:37 pm »

I made a bulgarian classroom compilation. I am sad Sad

AV3LaR
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 01:57:36 pm »

But that ain't just in Bulgary i mean, at least there you have an educacional system, the bad thing is that some ppl don't take advantage of it, for example in Africa ppl would be pleased to have a classroom, they just dream to have bulgarian classrooms
I don't think it's the educational system's fault, but the kid's parents fault, if one of those were my son,he'll be already grounded with something bad, not just TV out or smthing like that.
The other thing that caught my atention is the teacher the lady who starts beating up the kid, students can't say anything about that, i mean is Europe, laws are a lot better there than in most places right?
The other video of the girl being chased by the other guys that was stupid LOL, they just wanted to make fool of the girl
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 02:03:45 pm by AV3LaR » Logged
tegezan
Indonesian
Global Moderator
PHD modder

.:MotoRokr:.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 02:10:25 pm »

fluorescent adolescent..
but too unreasonable n both student allready crazy..(idiot too ofcourse)

damn,, Angry 

Indonesian Motousers Community
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 07:49:53 pm »

well....that is something new.....is caning allowed in Bulgaria?
it is the other way round in Malaysia,well,in my school at least.....we have a few discipline teacher walking from classroom to classroom with cane in their hand....there's some of them that have abuse their power.......and i've heard one of them from my friends,i have no idea if this is really true,but i asked around and pretty much heard the same story,so here goes:

in my school,we are not allowed to bring any kind of electrical product,mobile phone,gaming console etc..
so there is this discipline teacher,most of the student know about his shit.....he will sometimes cane you for no reason......and this time,he goes to my friend's classroom.....he asked for all the male student to queue up outside of classroom.....i was told by my friend that the teacher says he have information that some student bring a mobile phone(i think) to school,and he want to do a search.......do you know what he do?he put his hand on my friends private part (no they did not take the pants off) and from what i heard his hand is pretty 'naughty' too.... he did this outside the class room while the female students was watching inside the classroom......after the search,well of course,no mobile phone was said to be found......

seriously,if my friends have told me earlier,the teacher won't be still in the school now,since my father is a school headmaster himself,i know some stuff about what they can't do.....and that there is sexual abuse.....and if he did that in my class,i'll probably beat him up......

and another thing,i'm not sure how different is the educational system,in my school,its like prison......there are tons of rules,as example,we can keep our hair longer than 3cm (unless you want a free haircut in school)......we can only go to toilet in certain time(not joking),and our school have like 10 security camera around the school(which i was told by a teacher that most of em is broken,and someone managed to steal some big fat PC,with those big monitor from science lab),oh and our school's walls is covered with those spiky wire like those in prison to prevent kids from skipping school,which obviously did not work.......

yes it is pretty long........oh and the teacher in the video above is hot.....most of the female teacher in my school is 45+,and some of them are not married yet,and they looks really grumpy.......
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 07:59:50 pm by ThE X » Logged
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 08:41:15 pm »

oh yeah,the stuff above happened when i was 14 years old......though i only heard about it next year.....
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 03:37:36 am »

The "caning" in school is forbidden since 1989 (the fall of the communism). Until then we got special schools for "bad" children, where the students not only learn in prison-like environment, but also work (wash floors, paint walls, work in the workshop, etc).

After the "democracy" (it needs much more quotations) all of the disciplinary laws was lost. Now the teacher cannot punish you. If, for example, he make you to go out of the classroom because you are bad, then the parents of the kid can sue him, because he put their child "in danger".

Edit: To me the stupidity is the biggest danger for a kid Sad
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 06:55:21 am by Exploited » Logged

NiKSY
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 07:09:38 am »

Again, same is here. We are neighbours, after all...

Teachers can't even say to parents that their kids are lousy. They have to go around and around and even they say with caution somethin like "I think that maybe your kid isnt trying hard enough/ isnt focused enough on the studies...". I find that completely bizzare.

I always remember scenes from old children books I've read... When kids kneeled on corn or got whipped on hands... Maybe it wasnt completely right, but they all grew in perfectly normal people...
6@6M@
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 03:44:58 pm »

Oligofrencheta, izverzi i narkomancheta prokleti typi bez mechti i celi ...
Transation: Cruel, stupid and drug addicts... These people have no dreams and no aim in life
ahmed
Really experienced

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 05:48:35 pm »

the students completely not raised up any by their parents  to respect the teacher whoever is..especially with this young woman
who had to work(an honor job) to earn money for her life and deal with this crappy students..i am sure when they grow up few years later they regret that terrible thing..i learned to be a slave for the one who learned me a (letter) not a word .. the teachers become close to the level of prophets to tell the knowledge message
exploited would you please delete this video it harms much more benefits please ? Sad
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 05:52:28 pm by ahmed » Logged
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 08:10:29 pm »

some of those kids is not real bad.....no one is born as a bad and evil......i think it is because of their family education.....i have a friend that didn't really behave well,and his family is indeed a mess.....his mother is dead,his father left her and now his aunt is taking care of him,he even call his aunt mother. since his aunt is always busy working, he did not receive the education and attention he need since he was young....so he must find a way to seek his aunt attention.....

but then,caning didn't really works....yes,i might works on good student, like me Tongue, but all those kids in bottom class is like immune to the caning.....its like they feel nothing, but seriously, it actually really hurt.....but i think the school for 'bad' kids is good, instead of forcing them to study,which is a complete waste of time, they can learn other skill for sake of their future.....
AV3LaR
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 01:33:14 pm »

I agree with that, noone borns being a serial killer or a drog dealer, society and your family makes you that, i see how adults are now they how grandparents used to be, if you their parents they'll probably say they they had an iron fist, so parents don't want their children to live the same things they lived so they gave us more freedom which we either used to be stupid or to do things with more freedom but thinking twice on what we do, i think our grandkids will probably be really diferent cus they'll be educated on a really diferent way
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting