Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 29, 2024, 02:49:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Z6] zLauncher ENGLISH + Minor tweak  (Read 5540 times)
arctu
« on: December 14, 2008, 01:28:23 am »

So I had sometime this weekend. Decided to play around with my Z6. Ended up with WKTools 2.8+PEManager. Wink
Anyway, zLauncher is quite useful but I don't understand Russian. Tongue So I went on to translate and recompile it.

The new zLauncher executable is attached. Completely English translated and added the use of the "C" button to go up one directory. Cheesy

P.S. I'm trying to commit my changes but encountered an error about time. I'm a noob at svn. Any help?
P.S.S Why can't I recompile PEManager correctly? It won't run properly on phone if I compile it from SVN. (Removed the PE checks)
c_ro87
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 10:06:41 am »

hi arctu...

if you want add files to the svn of darktech, you need an acount, then in your console tip:

svn mkdir https://ezx.darktech.org/svn/trunk/projects/zLauncher2 for example...

and then
svn co https://ezx.darktech.org/svn/trunk/projects/zLauncher2

and then copy to the directary that was created your files, and then

svn add . --force

svn commit -m "description that you wish"

about the other question, i remove the PE checks and try in LinuxMod SP1 RC2 and works fine, i don't know why in WK Tools didn't... may you miss something Wink...

arctu
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 05:47:29 am »

yeah, i have an account already. but i can't commit.
and.. the problem i encounter is when i recompile PEManager, it won't work on my z6. Tested on both WK Tools and PE. What revision are u on? Try updating your svn and recompiling see if it still works?
c_ro87
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 08:29:59 am »

i have the last update and i can compile it and works ok in SP2... but i don't delete the restrictions, i just modify to work in LinuxMOd SP1 RC2, try that, change the values for the ones in WK tools...
arctu
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 09:08:12 am »

Tried. Tongue
I already tried everything I can think of. Like I said, the default PEManager I 'took' from PE fw works fine currently.
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 09:40:50 am »

good job arctu (as usual)

c_ro87
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 11:50:59 am »

i was thinking... may your trouble is inestability, wen i put the first version of PE in mi mod the app didnt works fine... i have to put it in menu and works ok... may you can try that...
arctu
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 06:37:52 pm »

my PEManager is already registered as an application. Tongue
It's already in the menu. Hehs. Like I said, the problem is with using my DIY compiled version; doesn't run. Nvm. Thanks anyway. ^^

EDIT:
I tried co svn again and recompiling fresh. Still doesn't work.
Anyway, as for the SVN problem I encounter, the problem lies in I'm running SVN on a COFS mounted directory. SVN-ing on a non-COFS mounted directory should work fine.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 07:13:19 pm by arctu » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting