Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 19, 2024, 03:52:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Compile E2 app in Windows Dev-Ezx-Win  (Read 27873 times)
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 02:48:03 am »

well i also had that prbblem while using lasly's SDK, that's why i use blackhawks SDK, with it all the code that use Qt works great Cheesy ... mmm letm e chek if pictureflow copiles with my Dev-Env

EDIT: Well it copiles without problem, just some modification in the makefile to set the correct paths and some libs that were missing, also as i use Lasly's anmes in headers (E2_EZX_) i had to define QT_NO_DRAGANDDROP and QT_NO_PROPERTIES and done it copiles and run perfect in cell Cheesy hope you'll try my dev-env Wink
I still can't get the picture flow run... Sad It always ended segmentation fault even the compiling going smooth. Any help? I want to play with the picture flow widget badly....

Other source is compiled fine including my menu organizer... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

kidscracker
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 09:24:04 am »

mm it's strange mmm i'm attaching the code i'm compiling, i've made some modiffication since i'm trying to use the filebrowser to select the directory to use, and also i've added some code on the key envents, it compiles without problems, look at the makefile may be there is a problem.... or maybe the moc file. let me know your results with these code. just extrat to /e2 dir and type make Cheesy.

I'll be posting some examples that i've port to the E2 soon, let me practice more time to get familiar with the Qt stuff Cheesy
Strelok_Vlad
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 10:13:42 am »

Sorry but, What's wrong i do?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 10:15:32 am by Strelok_Vlad » Logged
NestorM
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 11:05:55 am »

you need to install perl tools.
and please use the lasly sdk libs.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 11:08:31 am by NestorM » Logged
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 11:09:52 am »

mirrored at e2mod: http://www.e2mod.com/content/view/289/29/

kidscracker
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 11:18:56 am »

As NestorM says PERL is missing , it's needed since progen use it, i've corrected it in the first post, about the sdk well blackhawks worked for me , lasly's generates Segmentation Fault Sad. Anyway i'll be cleaning all the package and then release a pack with more examples as i said before.

Well it's a common problem as i can see, when you tar the libs from the phone and untar them to the lib dirs they are just links to the files or files of size 0 that's what the copiler says. to avoid these problem i'm uploading the libs i use i've taken them from other sdk and works fine, i'm adding these link to the first post also:

E2 Libs For Development Enviroment

Descargar dev-ezx_Win_Kidscracker_e2-lib.7z

Extract in the CYGWIN directory just like the Dev Enviroment, it will create the necesary tree structure.

I'll make another post with the complete sequences for installing CYGWIN and the development enviroment Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 05:26:39 pm by kidscracker » Logged
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 08:16:14 pm »

mm it's strange mmm i'm attaching the code i'm compiling, i've made some modiffication since i'm trying to use the filebrowser to select the directory to use, and also i've added some code on the key envents, it compiles without problems, look at the makefile may be there is a problem.... or maybe the moc file. let me know your results with these code. just extrat to /e2 dir and type make Cheesy.

I'll be posting some examples that i've port to the E2 soon, let me practice more time to get familiar with the Qt stuff Cheesy
hmm... Still can't, the result still segmentation fault... Sad I donno whats wrong, maybe the libs....will try another libs....

Your compiled binary works in my phone though... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

kidscracker
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 09:12:58 pm »

hmm... Still can't, the result still segmentation fault... Sad I donno whats wrong, maybe the libs....will try another libs....

Your compiled binary works in my phone though... Smiley

Well i've make everything from the start and compiled it again and it's working fine in my phone, try the libs that i've post in the first link, those are the one that i use. Hope you can make it work Wink
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2008, 12:23:44 am »

Still can't work..... Sad I dont have idea whats wrong anymore.... Sad

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Strelok_Vlad
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2008, 06:27:16 am »

Why when I am edit the source:
/opt/dev-ezx/bin/moc hello3.cpp -o hello3.moc
Fatal: Unable to execute command: /opt/dev-ezx/bin/moc
?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 06:32:53 am by Strelok_Vlad » Logged
NestorM
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2008, 09:16:03 am »

try to verify if you have the bin folder with moc file inside.   /opt/dev-ezx
kidscracker
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2008, 09:32:07 am »

Why when I am edit the source:
/opt/dev-ezx/bin/moc hello3.cpp -o hello3.moc
Fatal: Unable to execute command: /opt/dev-ezx/bin/moc
?

Have you setup the enviroment with ". /opt/dev-ezx/setENV.sh e2" ?
if you've done that you don't need to use the complete path to moc. Inside the proyect directory just type moc hello3.cpp -o hello3.moc

in general if you have used progen and tmake to generate your makefilethis will handle the moc generation. try it.
Strelok_Vlad
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2008, 11:09:58 am »

Have you setup the enviroment with ". /opt/dev-ezx/setENV.sh e2" ?
Yes. progen & tmake I`am use too.
if I`am write "moc hello3.cpp -o hello3.moc" compile is done, but execute in phone is failed: segmentation fault =(
Maybe its happend becouse I`am used the notepad++ for editing?

kidscracker
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 11:17:44 am »

if I`am write "moc hello3.cpp -o hello3.moc" compile is done, but execute in phone is failed: segmentation fault =(
The segmentation fault will be caused by bad libraries, but fom my experiences it's caused by bad header. Btw hello3 isn't working i forget to delete it. the other examples are working? if not i'll upload my current headers. I've added some header adn modiffied other and they are working great Cheesy.

Maybe its happend becouse I`am used the notepad++ for editing?

I use Notepad++ for editing, it's just perfect for me so i don't think it's the problem

« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 05:06:11 pm by kidscracker » Logged
Strelok_Vlad
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2008, 01:16:39 pm »

You are right - this problem only in hello3  Cheesy . But please give your modified headers  Wink
Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 01:21:02 pm by Strelok_Vlad » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting