Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 04:23:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TF Can't Normal in e398 except 64mb Original SANDISK from the moto phoneshop  (Read 2508 times)
Julia
« on: December 06, 2008, 11:26:54 am »

hello all
i got new e398 (2nd) with SW 372xxx96R_A then i try to Flash with 373xxx42R success but my phone can read the TF, before I was Flashing my phone can read then I try with new Mp 373xxx49R still cannot read the TF just say TRANS-Unformated so I Try to Formating but failed even when I try with new TF from 128 mb up To 1Gb still cannot read so I Try to open my phone then wash with Thinner the PCB but that problem cannot resolved!!  Angry Angry Angry
somebody can help me please?Huh?

with others mp just stil like the same before and I was cleaning the reader connector still cannot read the TF but now

The problem still goes on and now my phone just can read only the original 64mb Transflash from my e398 when. I try with the new Brand TF From V-Gen, Transcend, MVM, the original NOKIA TF from 64mb up to 1GB but my phone says TRANS-Unformated and need to formated so I try  to format, but the TF can't formated. the TF when i try to formated in PC always completed with success, and in others e398 phone can be formated to. so what I should to do with my phone?Huh? some body help me please
balcksheep
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 12:49:08 pm »

its really strange...
check that ur TF has been formated and the memory's are not damage...
ritza_ll
Graduated modder

Sabar... Sabar...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 01:50:55 pm »

Try 1GB SanDisk, it's work perfectly on my phone. Smiley

[ROKR E398+ROKR E770v] VS [RAZR V3i+RAZR2 V8+RAZRMAXX V6]
tegezan
Indonesian
Global Moderator
PHD modder

.:MotoRokr:.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 02:04:13 pm »

sometime, bigger space in phone memory can resolve this problem.. try to make more space.. or maybe u can format tf with other moto phone first, n then put the tf to ur phone.. gud luck..

Indonesian Motousers Community
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting