Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 29, 2024, 12:26:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fastest MP for L7?  (Read 17701 times)
huatz84
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 04:25:31 am »

Download the latest Handset USB driver at the Motodev site and reinstall it on your PC.
needless
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2009, 04:46:57 am »

I did not bring my USB cable with me today but I'll give it a try tomorrow and keep you posted.
needless
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2009, 11:14:01 pm »

@huatz84: I downloaded the latest USB driver from Motolab but my L7 still could not be detected...
SHEHU AS
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 09:44:01 am »

I found it myself! The simpliest usually does it (r4513_g_08.b7.dcr_rb_SLiVeRMiLK!_v1.1_by_slobodanski.sbf). Nothing to complicate my already tired brain.. hee-hee!

Would have loved to try the r4513_g_08.b7.dcr_rb_SLiVeRMiLK!_v1.1_by_slobodanski.sbf but can't locate where to download it. Where can I download it from? Well, I hope its not the one giving you extra headache.
needless
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 08:55:48 pm »

@shehu as: Same one I had before my L7 kinked out of existence. No I did not find anything wrong with it as it was a stupid human error that got me into this situation. I forgot where I got it but I'm pretty sure you can search for it using whatever search engine you find suitable.
SHEHU AS
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 01:17:02 pm »

@shehu as: Same one I had before my L7 kinked out of existence. No I did not find anything wrong with it as it was a stupid human error that got me into this situation. I forgot where I got it but I'm pretty sure you can search for it using whatever search engine you find suitable.

Gouldn't get it on search engines. Why not pm me the software if you still have it.
needless
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 11:21:06 pm »

Alrighty! It seems that I'm left out with the only thing to do:

Dissect my phone and perform a test point following someone else's TP procedure. Hmm, time to clip my fingernails short for this.

Maybe you guys out there may have another alternative that I could follow because as soon as I mess it up further I swear I'm gonna hammer the phone on the table. I was also thinking of hammering the head of the techie who originally messed it up.

What say boys? Any tips before I go violent on this one? Tee-hee!
huatz84
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2009, 07:17:26 pm »

Check your PM,needless..Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting