Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 11:42:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help quick...  (Read 3540 times)
cosminmaxf16
« on: August 21, 2010, 06:13:49 am »

hi i `am a idiot ,  that`s way  i post in  the  wrong thread , but the problem is so big , that i  can  cry .. i  will be   fast  to explain all:  1  i happy  with the moto e398  to e1 converted .  i  have  a   nice  software but today ,  i  can`t  know what  was in my mind  i try to put   the ``[Type2]E398_NaNO_3nGiNe[GO!]`` software    i    didn-t  have any ideea to make a backup ...., and disaster strike ..  at   among 85%-89%   the conection was broken    very clear  the  usb cable is new . no problem from it .  the scren  is white . my  yes are red .  i am so fu*king idiot  and i need  a   good  (for idiots anwer)  off: this is my first motorola i  wait 3 month for it  i know its a cool phone , but now  if  anybody  can-t help me . i will make a new movie  on youtube  called``  destroy  motorola e398 2`` .  fu*k this day !!    please  sir moderator  don.t  delete  this   message  till i receive one message   than u can delete it . RESPECTS !!!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 06:56:08 am by ZduneX25 » Logged
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 01:11:15 pm »

all answered here: https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=5843.0

weirdstranges
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 01:58:28 am »

hi i `am a idiot ,  that`s way  i post in  the  wrong thread , but the problem is so big , that i  can  cry .. i  will be   fast  to explain all:  1  i happy  with the moto e398  to e1 converted .  i  have  a   nice  software but today ,  i  can`t  know what  was in my mind  i try to put   the ``[Type2]E398_NaNO_3nGiNe[GO!]`` software    i    didn-t  have any ideea to make a backup ...., and disaster strike ..  at   among 85%-89%   the conection was broken    very clear  the  usb cable is new . no problem from it .  the scren  is white . my  yes are red .  i am so fu*king idiot  and i need  a   good  (for idiots anwer)  off: this is my first motorola i  wait 3 month for it  i know its a cool phone , but now  if  anybody  can-t help me . i will make a new movie  on youtube  called``  destroy  motorola e398 2`` .  fu*k this day !!    please  sir moderator  don.t  delete  this   message  till i receive one message   than u can delete it . RESPECTS !!!

Hi Cosmin,

What's it time you convert it with E1 MP? Undecided

And, which is your old MP? May be you can try with another MP Cheesy I suggest you flash it with 49R 0r 46R MP. Wink

Those are some great MP with long life batteray and sounds, and skins and applications too.

Try to force boot loader.

https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=2611.0

Dont forget to update your result. Wink

cosminmaxf16
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 05:52:21 am »

i try  it but it give me  that ``10`` erROR .. maybe u can  help me BY   teamviewer5 AND  CONtrol my PC  Smiley .  JUST SAY ME THE DAY . AND  hour .. I REALLY DON.T KNOW HOw TO MAKE THE   testpoint  Sad
weirdstranges
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 10:34:52 pm »

i try  it but it give me  that ``10`` erROR .. maybe u can  help me BY   teamviewer5 AND  CONtrol my PC  Smiley .  JUST SAY ME THE DAY . AND  hour .. I REALLY DON.T KNOW HOw TO MAKE THE   testpoint  Sad

Nice to hear your sound, Cos Wink

When you did it,which MP did you use? Undecided
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting