Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
September 28, 2024, 08:32:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: E2 on batteries only stays on when FTS options are on  (Read 3079 times)
q@4568
« on: October 09, 2008, 08:14:46 am »

My E2 only stays on when I turn FTS options on in the engineering menu.  If I don't turn FTS options on before power saving mode, my E2 will turn itself off.  It doesn't turn itself off when plugged into the charger.  Anyhow it is kind of annoying because turning FTS option on drains the battery quickly.

I've applied several flexes in the past and poked around with RadioCom.  So I may have inadvertently messed something up.  Is there a way strip all my modifications and return the phone to a stock condition.  For example I don't seem to be able to remove the XronosScottish7 flex to get EDGE.  Is there a seem map for this phone in the wild?

I am kind of a noob with Motorola products so any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 08:39:00 am »

the fastest way is reflash your phone........

q@4568
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 08:43:32 am »

I've flashed it with several stock firmwares but the flexes don't go away. 
Polar_BearXL
Really experienced

Me when I was small

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 08:46:51 am »

use blackstorm, and flash the bp part, it will remove the bp part and remove the xronos scottish, oh by the way, if you want to get Edge only, you need to work on the radiocomm, but i never get my hands on it

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting