Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 16, 2024, 03:44:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to charge  (Read 3686 times)
MarkoP
« on: September 21, 2008, 12:47:42 am »

Well people I'm back (if anyone remember me  Grin) (summer was gr8, the best 3 mounths in my life, I spent it riding bikes and kissing pretty girls  Cool,the two things that I love the most in my life :Smiley)
I can see that modding advanced a lot, and I like IT! Unfortunately, my beloved ROKR is not in function, I can't charge the battery... When phone is on,and I put the charger in,it says "Insert SIM" and after couple of seconds the screen goes blank,phone switches off and it says "Unable to charge". The problem is in hardware, atleast I think so, because I droped the phone many times from a bike on high speed  Angry , and my girl was playing football with it  Grin now I have to buy desktop charger, but with it I can't charge the battery to full, I don't know why, so I have to charge it every day,sometimes even twice a day... So,can someone tell me,or show me how to repair it by my self?
Cheers!
P.S. I am so happy Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:59:48 pm by MarkoP » Logged
balcksheep
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 01:01:11 pm »

i got the same problem before
So the problem was (or is) the charger... te cable does not contact with the source... so i need move around the cable to conect it.
i think that maybe u need check ur battery and charge before disassemble ur phone.
good luck Wink  Wink
PackPunk
Cool guy
PHD modder

ROKR User (Not the zombie)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 03:41:55 pm »

You can find here
https://motohell.com/index.php?topic=1439.0

E398
ROKR E1
ROKR E8
Plants vs. Zombies
MarkoP
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2008, 11:49:55 pm »

thank's punkish boy,but I already read that (you know the golden rule: read before u post  Wink)
@MattM, I tried three batteries and two chargers, still the same problem  Angry
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 11:51:47 pm by MarkoP » Logged
NiKSY
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 12:45:22 am »

You crashed far too much I guess... In most casses problem is the charger and its cable. This time its some part of the phone as far as I can see. Are the connectors on the bottom of the phone all in their place?

Nice scoot you got there Wink
MarkoP
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 01:02:10 am »

You crashed far too much I guess... In most casses problem is the charger and its cable. This time its some part of the phone as far as I can see. Are the connectors on the bottom of the phone all in their place?

Nice scoot you got there Wink
The connectors are in their place... And the problem is in phone for shure.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting