Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 06:40:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to install skins  (Read 21942 times)
jazjaz92
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 04:45:32 pm »

iv flashed ,ive extraced the skin files into a folder called skin1 in the system folder of my card but when i go to settings themes all i get is orange modifiedand theme 0
please help
wazzzuup
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2009, 12:38:59 pm »

Hey guys! I'm shure you know about such bug when connecting to PC phone with custom theme applied and then you would get phone hung! Is it possible to overcome this bug?
jayraf
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 07:49:31 pm »

7. Did you downloaded the firmware yet? I guess you do. Unpack the firmware to your desktop. It will be a large (70MB+) single file with .SBF extension. Now in RSD Lite click on the "..." to browse and select that firmware.

Im so noob at these stuff. What is a frimware? What frimware am I going to use for rork e8?
AV3LaR
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2009, 07:10:05 am »

Put your phone on memory card mode, and then create a folder called skins, it should be made on your phone's memory (at least i prefer it there); once connected, you'll see two more drives, usually E: and F:, but the can be technically any letter (the last letter should be phone's memory).

Now search for a .system folder, if you can't find it, click on Tools (Herramientas) then folder options (Opciones de carpeta) view (Ver) and tick out this boxes: hide extension known file types, hide protected operating system files, show hidden files and folders, then click OK, and you should see the .system folder; if you don't see a folder like that try installing a Java (it should appeir once you flashed your phone).

Now create folder and name them: skin1, skin2, and keep like that 'til skin10 and inside each it should be all the files you have (.ini, .gif, .bmp, .ezx and the svg folder), please, always fill in order, skin1, then skin2 and like that in order.

Then once you have 1 or two or 10 skins inside your phone's memory, disconnect your phone, click on shortcuts then change theme and click on options create theme and then change sideways (click to the right) and scroll all the way down, til the see an option named skins: click on it, and choose your skin, once you choose it, click on save! and that's it, Once that's done you can change the wallpaper and plenty of things with the options there.

Original post: How to install skins
owen17
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2009, 09:10:21 am »

hi
do i need to flash my e8 before i can install themes or skins?

thanks!
PackPunk
Cool guy
PHD modder

ROKR User (Not the zombie)

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 10:04:56 pm »

Yes.

E398
ROKR E1
ROKR E8
Plants vs. Zombies
Waqar
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2010, 05:28:21 am »

Hi Exploiter CAN U OR SOMEBODY ELSE PLEASE UPLOAD THE VIDEO OF WHOLE PROCESS Of installing themes ?   Please becoz my E8 SOFTWARE has been crashed and nothings happening on it. OR PLEASE SEND ME TO MY OWN E-MAIL ID waqar_702086@yahoo.com  PLEASE...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting