• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Strange clock bug

Started by Exploited, September 10, 2008, 01:28:34 pm

previous topic - next topic

Exploited

Around 13:00 every day my clock moves one hour forward (so it becomes 14:00+). This is very strange and annoying LOL :)

Autoupdate time is off, my timezone is set to Sofia +2. I just don't know what to do :) Firmware - Maxx 3.

Exploited

Ok I figured it out. The MP creator especially said: "Change the timezone to GMT 0 after the flash"... I didn't do, so bug came in :)

AV3LaR

Pal, wow that happened to me yesterday i was like wow 2 in the morning and i'm in school, weird bug that, but at least it's a fix

Exploited

I don't know if we can post-fix it... I changed my locale to London, restarted and then back to my locale... We will see if tommorow it will repeat... It's awful :)

AV3LaR

I set it to London also, and restarde twice along the day and it hasn't come up, yet
Hopefuly that's it!

Exploited

fedegil69

i have this problem with all the MP.. i can´t fix it!

i can´t trust in my phone´s clock!

Exploited

Did you watched the movie "Beautiful mind"? Don't trust anybody - even yourself :)

AV3LaR

LOL |''|
Hey but i fixed the same way that Exploited, just set it to London, or any 0 hour place (GMT) an then change it to your homeplace hour, badly the world clock won't give the right hour, but we really need it, altought it'll be a most in the bug fixes for next FW

Exploited

and the daylight savings will be different :(

keaglez

Using GMT 0 is not a good idea... By some reason in the past, i change my timezone to GMT 0, and when i send email (using email client) with my phone, it skrewed the sending time...
Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Exploited

sure it will... but using the phone with that bug is even more bad idea :)

Exploited

I am "upping" this topic... Does anybody know what's causing this bug? I recently flashed a firmware... and I have the bug again.