Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 17, 2024, 07:08:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROKR EM325 ? Gain table edits...  (Read 3165 times)
RYTECH
« on: December 16, 2008, 02:27:51 am »

Hi,

My older V3 went for a dip in the Pacific ocean and no longer works... I've replaced it with a Moto Rokr em325.

I'm having difficulties getting the phone to be detected at all for p2k type operations.. I don't know much about the Rokr phones - except the headphone gain needs to be adjusted - much like my V3 speaker and ear piece needed a boost.

So I guess I'm asking if there's any particular reason i dont know about yet why this particular model isnt letting me do the p2k edits using p2ktools.

argetlam
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 04:10:55 am »

is ur phone use original firmware??which version of p2k did U use? dont forget to use the latest driver
RYTECH
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 02:27:04 pm »

Hi,

Yes the phone still has the original firmware.. is there a newer / backward flash that i should use with it so i can use p2ktools?  I can't seem to find any documentation regarding the em325 rokr models.  I'm a bit worried about bricking it unless someone can offer me specific flashing instruction.

can anyone point me to a page discussing the em325 and flashing the phone.. i think this may be the problem.. i remember i had to flash my V3 before i could use p2ktools...

has anyone been using a em325 and p2ktools successfully already?

thx ahead for your responses... i'll check in a bit later and see if anyones posted.. for now i guess i'm stuck listening to music that has about the quallity of listening through the wall via a tin can.

I've been using P2ktools vs  & P2kCommander & P2kmanager & another older P2ktools - so far the phone is only accessible as an AT device. I can talk to it in hyperterminal.

cheers...

RYTECH
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:29:55 pm by RYTECH » Logged
RYTECH
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 02:27:53 pm »

information about de-branding the phone and unlocking it would also be extreamly appreciated.
ritza_ll
Graduated modder

Sabar... Sabar...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 02:48:23 pm »

EM 325???
I just know EM 20,30 or EM 35
I think it's linux OS not p2k system....

CMIIW

[ROKR E398+ROKR E770v] VS [RAZR V3i+RAZR2 V8+RAZRMAXX V6]
RYTECH
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 05:08:45 am »

anyone know how to edit the gain table on a em325 rokr? Im dying here listening to cars all day because my music isnt loud enough..
huatz84
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 04:13:53 am »

EM325? I think it's called EM25 in international version.It's an ODM Series I think just like W396.If it's ODM Series,it could be a pain coz it's unmoddable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting