Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 28, 2024, 02:38:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Motorola W5  (Read 2742 times)
otro34
« on: June 09, 2008, 05:15:14 pm »

I've had my rokr w5 for 5 months now, and while it might not be best phone out there, it was ok. Yesterday someone called me and i opened (clamshell) the phone to answer, but it kind of got stuck. Like when windows crashes for no reason and you have to reset the pc, something like that. I turned it off and on again, and everything seemed normal... until i closed it. The problem is only when i close it, and then open it again... it takes like 10 seconds to load the screen!

If i do it carefully, meaning that i close the phone, then i open it and wait for everything to load before pushing anything, it goes to its normal state and i can use it normally, sending messages, calling, receiving calls and everything... But if i close it, and then receive a call, it just dies on me when i open it to answer. The screen goes WHITE, and i have to take out the battery to fix it. Same thing if i get a message.

In short: when i open the phone i takes tooo long to load. If i press anything, it freezes and i have to take out the battery to turn it off and on. I have NO idea what can be causing this, there has been no accidents with water, or it falling to the floor, never even tried to install a monsterpack, just 2 skins like 3 months ago. I haven done NOTHING to the phone, it happened out of nowhere O_o...

Someone help!
huatz84
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 07:19:29 pm »

I think it's a hardware issue.Maybe the flexible cable is broken.It's a common problem in flip phones.
Joka X
MH Official Spammer
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 06:09:48 am »

Best to sent it back for repair if the warranty is still valid...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting