Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 29, 2024, 11:18:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: advice for dead e2 phone.  (Read 2655 times)
popcorn1
« on: June 13, 2008, 12:38:08 am »

a while back i was flashing my e2 with low battery.  i flashed the shx. and when the phone turned off it wouldnt turn back on.  There wasnt any battery juice to turn the device on or to use bootloader.  the only way it would turn on is if i had the charger plugged in but it would freeze at the hellomoto screen.  it couldnt turn on fully probably because the firmware wasnt completely flashed so the battery couldnt charge.  i had a useless e2 and couldnt access bootloader either.

i recently bought a new battery and bootloader worked.  i reflashed and my phone is working again.  plus the old battery works too.  if any of you have a dead phone or problems with you phone being stuck at the hellomoto screen it could be your battery.  the BT50 batteries are only like $3.99 + $3.99 shipping.  its worth the money to save your e2.
pebri86
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 08:44:25 am »

You don't need buy a new battery..i have a trick to bring back dead e2 alive..i'll describe my trick later coz now i'm using opera mini..
AV3LaR
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 06:04:09 am »

I think i know the trick (ups) when you're phone discharge i think that is not capable of knowing what to do when the power it's going into it so it just try to get on, but it won, so what i did that time was connecting the miniUSB charger just a little bit until the orange light from the voice key turned on, and i left the phone like that like 1 hour later, i pushed the charger all the way like you'll normally do it and it turned ON!, the trick i don't know how to explain it but it's like if you do that energy goes directly somewhere & that lets you turn the phone on, just a few seconds but it worked
PS. i had left the phone conected normally like 1 hour before doing that and nothing happened.
pizzadox619
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 06:15:23 am »

just charge the batteries 6hours. (charge via pc don't bring it life)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting