Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 23, 2024, 09:04:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something about the firmware...  (Read 2565 times)
MarkoP
« on: June 10, 2008, 05:27:17 am »

you will be pretty much satisfied by its sound quality,especially if you were previously on 49R Smiley
this had been on my mind for last couple days and I wonna ask is this true? I mean if you go from 49r to 42r you will get even bether sound quality?? And does the old phone's software leaves some tails after flashing the new one?
NiKSY
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 05:57:18 am »

you will be pretty much satisfied by its sound quality,especially if you were previously on 49R Smiley
this had been on my mind for last couple days and I wonna ask is this true? I mean if you go from 49r to 42r you will get even bether sound quality?? And does the old phone's software leaves some tails after flashing the new one?

Thats not true lol Trails of flashes remain only in PDS - flash history is written within
MarkoP
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 08:59:32 am »

Thats not true lol Trails of flashes remain only in PDS - flash history is written within
But why then Jithin wrote that?
well,aldough the history of flashing was written in PDS,can we somehow see how many times phone has been flashed?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 09:01:49 am by MarkoP » Logged
NiKSY
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 10:29:02 am »

You can open PDS in Flashbackup and count Cheesy

Anyways, you misunderstood Jithin... The difference between 49R and 42R is very big, thats why he said what he did
%0
MarkoP
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 10:53:28 am »

You can open PDS in Flashbackup and count Cheesy

Anyways, you misunderstood Jithin... The difference between 49R and 42R is very big, thats why he said what he did
%0
I think I cant count so long  Grin
that's all about...
well,Niks,bro thank u  Tongue
I love u fool  Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting