• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

The Best Monsterpack for e2

Started by hanzkrenztn, May 28, 2008, 06:04:55 pm

previous topic - next topic

error398

hanzkrenztn

Wow.. i will try black storm if u want to share to us.. great..

aku46

ecmperalta

ong14

vanzky102

Black Storm....very light and fast. Even at long use...it doesnt lag at all.

kidscracker

Black Storm really fast and great looking, althought i had problem to flash i (needed a PDS repair because my e2 hang during re-enumerating) ;)

lklandaverde

Quote from: kidscracker on July 23, 2008, 07:13:25 am
Black Storm really fast and great looking, althought i had problem to flash i (needed a PDS repair because my e2 hang during re-enumerating) ;)
how did you do the PDS Repair? which program did u use?

kidscracker

Quote from: lklandaverde on July 24, 2008, 05:10:12 am
how did you do the PDS Repair? which program did u use?

Well i had to do a TP, really a friend did it the first time  ;), then when the SmartMoto Soft (obviously with the SmartClip) detect it, i just select repair PDS (if in the list isn't the E2 just select E6 and it will work) just a few clicks and 5 minutes and your PDS is ok, then it will ask you for a FF (Full Flash) do it with  the RSDLite and done ;)... that is in the best case. In my case while flashing there was an error , but i didn't click in the OK button 'cause it will cancel all the flashing process, I just ignored it and wait 'till it finished. the RSDLite throw a error. after that i Flash the FLEX (SHX file in the second boot) of the Black Storm, and my Phone come back to life :D. after jumping arroud i finally flash the FW (SBF file in the Main boot) of the Black Storm and ready :D my PDS repaired and Black Storm in E2... anything else?? i hope it will help you.

PS: I had to repair my PDS 'cause my phone hang in the reenumerating process while flashing the BS =(, after flashing it again it turned on but show the so know message "INVALID BATTERY" :S

lklandaverde

mmm, nice... ill keep it in mind!!!

kidscracker

I think i'll give my first contribution to the forum: make a guide to how repair the PDS in our E2 to fix the INVALID BATTERY error and others that requires a PDS repair. May be with some photos and a clear tutorial  ;), 'cause i had to google for days just to find a correct solution, and then another few days to discover how to do it ???. What do you think? it will be usefull or i'll be reinventing the wheel?

borndead

MAXX-3 - The Best! Coming Soon!

zadco7676

Exploited

For the past 10 hours I tried Black Storm and Maxx III. I really enjoy both a lot.

dunia.gs

From the sound quality, which FW have the greatest quality?