Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 27, 2024, 09:32:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Opera Mini 4.1 Final released  (Read 14638 times)
incubusholic
Trusted user

I'v found my life in my ROKR

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 09:12:39 pm »

i've sent feedback to the friendster.com
and here is the answer

=============================================================================
Hello Paul,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automated response.

If you are trying to reach Customer Support or want to give us more feedback, just reply to this email.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your feedback regarding our new mobile phone site. Due to the overwhelming number of responses, we will be unable to respond to every message, however rest assured that we are reading your messages.

We have heard your feedback and we are working as quickly as possible to add more features to our mobile site. Viewing and posting comments are not supported yet but we will be adding it very soon so please stay tuned. Also, as you have noticed, the option to access the desktop version (www.friendster.com) from your mobile phone was removed. We understand that some users would like it however we are focused on making the mobile site a great mobile Friendster experience through adding more features, making them easy to access on a phone, and of course listening to our users. For those of you who have a more advanced mobile phone, we will work on making the experience better for you as well'

If you would like to provide specific feedback on additional features you think we should add to the mobile site, please reply to this email. Change can be difficult, but with it often times comes better experiences given the opportunity. We really appreciate your patience as we work on improving Friendster’s mobile site. Please check the site regularly to see the changes!

Thank you,
Friendster Mobile Team
tegezan
Indonesian
Global Moderator
PHD modder

.:MotoRokr:.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 08:29:52 am »

Hey, few minutes ago I've tried open FS with my opera mini and it work normaly.. how about U'rs guys?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 12:55:12 pm by tegezan » Logged

Indonesian Motousers Community
enslaved
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 02:12:08 pm »

@teg
always normaly Wink
incubusholic
Trusted user

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 07:35:06 pm »

Yep.....normal again!!!  Wink
 Kiss opera....
and also can submit comment!
enslaved
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 04:15:54 am »

how to download from opera mini?i use 49R with patch save as.elf but always file not recogenerized
incubusholic
Trusted user

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2008, 08:10:06 am »

how to download from opera mini?i use 49R with patch save as.elf but always file not recogenerized

I can save my file after download....and without saveas patch...
maybe ur connection's low... Smiley
rheezz
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2008, 09:04:27 am »

I can save my file too, my phone is saveas patched...
motomaniacs
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 12:01:41 am »

where is the file store ??
rheezz
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 02:14:38 am »

We can save 'em anywhere...
Actually when saving, eventhough phone is saveas patched, OmNi doesn't use saveas patch system! OmNi use his own system! Just like File Manager...
CMIIW...!
enslaved
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 05:37:32 pm »

hey i can't save coz my sims card is slow connection.now i can save it.i can make folder OmNi download thx
rheezz
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2008, 01:19:32 am »

Yeah, it's network dependant...
Mine also like that, when in slow network, prefetch failed! But never got any problem when I use Telkomsel operator...
Fast but expensive... lol
tegezan
Indonesian
Global Moderator
PHD modder

.:MotoRokr:.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 04:44:00 am »

so.. where is file stored? i've use this opera to download attacment from this forum.. select save in TF but i cant find the file.. my phone without saveAs patch..

Indonesian Motousers Community
rheezz
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2008, 07:39:32 am »

I try like this...
b/new folder/
and save my downloaded file inside new folder...
Im so sure it  works well...
enslaved
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2008, 09:01:38 pm »

so.. where is file stored? i've use this opera to download attacment from this forum.. select save in TF but i cant find the file.. my phone without saveAs patch..

u can amake new folder or stored on other folder like itunes or another folder do you like
ary_cute
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 02:12:57 am »

I can edit my site but someone can tell me how to upload some file to webhost with OmNi?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting