Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 07:18:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: usb charger unable to charge  (Read 4114 times)
datto
« on: May 02, 2008, 03:48:27 am »

hey
ive started using my e1 again as my other fone screen broke
my battery was completly flat so i couldnt even turn on my fone and i lost my charger so i bought a usb charger of ebay
i pluged it in and it turned on automaticly but on the screen of the fone it says unable to charge
does anyone no why this would be happening
thanks
NiKSY
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 04:04:22 am »

Try moving the cable around a bit... Does it start charging and then says Unable to charge or?
datto
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 04:07:33 am »

i doesnt start charging it just says unable to charge and when i move the cable around a bit my fone turns off cause the battery is so low
NiKSY
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 04:58:37 am »

Oh man why couldnt you buy the normal charger its probably even cheaper...And it works...

Dont know if that one works, there werent any stock USB chargers so who knows what that is.
rheezz
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 11:33:29 am »

There some possibilities that ur battery is broken...
Ever got this on mine, try to borrow ur friend's batt first before buying a new one...! Or maybe because of ur phone port broken...!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 11:37:10 am by rheezz » Logged
datto
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 04:35:25 pm »

i got a fone off my mate an tryed it and it still said unable to charge so it must be the charger the guy i bought the charger off said he will send me another.
NiKSY
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 01:25:55 am »

i got a fone off my mate an tryed it and it still said unable to charge so it must be the charger the guy i bought the charger off said he will send me another.

LIke i said before, normal charger is the better choice...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting