Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 28, 2024, 10:20:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me in which ways I can improve an L6  (Read 3622 times)
commander
« on: April 19, 2008, 01:32:40 am »

Hello everybody. This is my first posting on this forum. I have a Motorola L6. I want to know all those modding tricks so that I can improve my L6. Just like, I want to improve the sound(its quality and volume),its visual appearance, and other usefull abilities etc. Can i get all these?
I want description on what moddes I can do with my L6.
darwin_rodgers
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 05:59:47 pm »

Ok ,, first thing i want to say welcome
and plss read this first: Forum Rules

then we will talk about rule number for and it is,,:
4. Use Search Before you ask / post / make new thread

so if i wa su i would use that search thing Cheesy then if u dont understand something u make a thread asking for someone to help u,,, soo

anw,,uhm about the volume,,, if i was u i would leave it like that because if u make it sound harder its gonn ablow and it doesnt listen so good haha,

about visual apearance ,,u can find Monster packs,Skins, DRM to change it ,, u need som guide to do it the first time,,how to add skins is here >>How To Add Skins<<
and yes u can get some off them Tongue abilities,,,u can get like unlimited video recording,, uhmm ,,more space(by delete unusefull files) etc etc jus use ur searchie thing and u will get all u want (most off them) :S:S

HaHa anw i hope that i helped u with something,,Bye

...Should this thread be locked??
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 07:01:12 pm by darwin_rodgers » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting