Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 20, 2024, 01:50:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help about dead phone  (Read 4226 times)
satayhut
« on: April 14, 2008, 11:08:37 am »

ok 1stly i have E1 donwgrade bootloader to 07D0.I have flash it many time without fail.
then this night i try to flash with some MP,but it failed,and my bootloader wont come out,i try the force boot with short the 4 n 5 pin,it was success and the bl come out,then i repair with msr demo,ive done repaid and it need to press *+# and press ok,while in doing that ive been disconected accidentally,but i tried second time,it still work,but in the middle of the progress repairing with msr,ive dc again accidently,then ater that,i tried force boot it would't come out,and i try on my phone,it only get a blank screen for1 sec and then its gone.i try to connect via usb and now its wont connected.can anyone give some solution for this.
P_41_JO
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 11:48:05 am »

why you using MRS Demo after succeed doing a force boot??you shouldn't have to use MRS demo after entering BL, just flash with other MP.

and remember, after downgrading to 07.D0, use e398 (BL 07.D0) MP, don't flash ROKR MP any more.
satayhut
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 11:56:44 am »

how can i flash?my phone dead after using msr.you have solution for it?i cant bL now,anyway thax for fast reply.can u help me with it?my phone now only have black screen and only on for few sec,then it off.and i cannot conenct to my pc,i wont responding,i wont connect
satayhut
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 09:48:16 pm »

must i use the testpoint method?
P_41_JO
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 12:41:45 am »

Don't be too hurry to TP, try the force boot method first, try to find the tutor with search feature on this forum, make sure u've learn it carefully and do it correctly.
If it succeed, and you can access boot loader, than find the correct MP for e398  (BL 07.D0) , than flash it with FB 3 or above.
satayhut
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 01:58:39 am »

someone said if using mrs and failed,my phone totally dead,is that correct?
NiKSY
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 04:37:40 am »

someone said if using mrs and failed,my phone totally dead,is that correct?

As much as I understand its totally dead now,too...
But MRS is really not needed... it can REALLY kill your phone...
You can do TP without using MRS and its not hard really Wink
satayhut
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 04:40:58 am »

so if i do the test point can it be revived?
NiKSY
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 05:27:18 am »

so if i do the test point can it be revived?

Yes, testpoint fixes it 100% if you do it right Smiley
satayhut
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 07:16:07 am »

ok thx nisky ill try
P_41_JO
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 11:35:36 am »

just like i said, don't be too hurry using TP as a solution, try force boot first, then flash it with newer MP first.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting