Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 20, 2024, 12:12:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: G4-Moto 46R  (Read 24886 times)
motomaniacs
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 10:15:55 pm »

Mirror Added
ary_cute
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2008, 01:02:33 am »

CAN be try... but please help me to download it... Great Mr Gayoe, I apologize..... will be nice.
can this MP add the other skin? sorry 4 my english bad
rheezz
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2008, 01:13:46 am »

I've found this message
Download Manager:
You cannot link directly to this download
MarkoP
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2008, 01:21:29 am »

- Playing Java without interupt incoming message -Can some1 explain to me what this is? Every MP has it now, and I dont remember JAVA ever got interrupted by a new received SMS...(I play SuperMario a lot on my phone Cheesy )
it's the option so when u receive msg whille playing SuperMario Smiley the msg only indicates in status line.

and btw,nice MP. only one skin,simple but good. only needed patchs... no unnessesary stuff... nice on
and whats that "Register" patch about?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 01:47:49 am by MarkoP » Logged
NiKSY
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 02:44:16 am »

- Playing Java without interupt incoming message -Can some1 explain to me what this is? Every MP has it now, and I dont remember JAVA ever got interrupted by a new received SMS...(I play SuperMario a lot on my phone Cheesy )
it's the option so when u receive msg whille playing SuperMario Smiley the msg only indicates in status line.

and btw,nice MP. only one skin,simple but good. only needed patchs... no unnessesary stuff... nice on
and whats that "Register" patch about?

1. Thats STOCK. Its that way by default - in every MP/FLEX Ive tried so far..So I dont understand why you mention it in MP description...

2. Registers the ELFpack Wink

Cheers!
kaigoal
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2008, 03:01:38 am »

Great work,thanks guy
MarkoP
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2008, 08:10:25 am »

thanks,Niks
I just tried this MP... and it's good... great for noobs...
gayoe
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2008, 11:41:34 am »

@Niksy
as you can see i use base flex with GCKK. the default seem is when the message arrive, it suspend java.

i won't be offend by you mate, that's ok Cheesy
but when most of the new MP that comes with elfpacks is on 49R,i think it would be fair for 46R user if there's an elfpack mp on 46R (not all have or can use portkit, mate)
and i put some of my new ported patches on 46R such as increase java heap, new date format, etc.

just like Jit said, i like to make MP as a base for any other user to fit with their taste.
hope it will be stable as on my phone.

NiKSY
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2008, 11:02:21 pm »

@Niksy
as you can see i use base flex with GCKK. the default seem is when the message arrive, it suspend java.

i won't be offend by you mate, that's ok Cheesy
but when most of the new MP that comes with elfpacks is on 49R,i think it would be fair for 46R user if there's an elfpack mp on 46R (not all have or can use portkit, mate)
and i put some of my new ported patches on 46R such as increase java heap, new date format, etc.

just like Jit said, i like to make MP as a base for any other user to fit with their taste.
hope it will be stable as on my phone.

So its like that... I didnt use many stock FLEXs so I didnt know, excuse my stupidity Smiley

Yes, you are right on that one too... Like share what you got, like everybody else... Thanks Wink
piansa
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 10:09:38 am »

thx, i will try asap..
juklitinov
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2008, 09:16:56 pm »

Great Work Masta! Cheesy
Request clock on ss in this 46R. Smiley
BaBeBaLL
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 10:21:49 pm »

Nice MP 4 me thanks. Wink
yozman
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 06:20:56 am »

the mp is very nice but i would really like a working download link because rapidshre gives me an error and also the other mirror says i can't download even though i'm registered.
kadS
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2008, 07:12:24 am »

gayoe, how if i want to add other elf app? just copy and paste to the phone?
NiKSY
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2008, 11:29:48 am »

gayoe, how if i want to add other elf app? just copy and paste to the phone?

Yup! And get the new library, gayoe always posts updated version in the ELFs topic Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting