Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 01, 2024, 05:52:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dead phone but error when tring to flash my backup  (Read 8015 times)
st. G!
« on: March 24, 2008, 02:49:29 am »

halo guyz,

it was been a long time that i wasn't able to flash my phone w/ new MP.. i did flash with new one & were sucessful.. when i try to flash another MP w/ cg1 of other MP (same 49r) but my phone died..  i did try to recover my backup but i encounter error using flashbackup 2.6 & 2.3:

Error "10"! Execution aborted.

i also try flashbackup 3.0.4 but my phone hang-ups.. i try to flash my bootloader but the application hang-ups.. i've waited for 1 hour but it hang-ups..

i used mff application but it failed to flash.. it stated;

"S Blank Neptune LTE" .. "Flash FAILED"

same thing would result using the RSD Lite 2.6 application..

i tried the ramdlr & here what i get when inputting 03FD0000 on Base addr and 03FD0010 on Entry addr;

ADDR 03FD0000AD
JUMP 03FD0010AE
ACK JUMP,03FD0010

but when inputting 10000000 & 12000000 on those addrs, the phone hang-ups.. i've waited for almost an hour.. i've checked the directory where the 10000000 were save but filesize were not increasing.. still 1Kb in size.. the application hang-up...

Note:

* i can not force boot my phone but when connected to the computer, application would indicate "connected".
* my batteries are fully charge since i have a universal charger
* i've experienced some problems & phone bricking before but this is the worst experienced since i always encountered such error.
* during the flashing phone was properly connected.
* the MP i've used were of same series, 49r

any ideas or suggestion are welcome.. i can't use my phone & it's already 3 days now.. can somebody experienced or any solution to contribute?..

gonna need a help here!..
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 02:53:41 am by st. G! » Logged
NiKSY
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 03:42:20 am »

If your phone connects as "S Blank Neptune" to MFF then you need to do a TP...
Error 10 means the same thing as much as i know... TP Smiley

TP aint that hard Wink
st. G!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 05:25:29 am »

@niksy

too bad to hear that.. any other important tips that i miss aside from doing that Testpoint?.. i haven't really open my phone since i bought this..

any other possible ways in solving this kind of problem?.. any more suggestions or recommendations?..
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 05:35:04 am »

I would still say "Forcebooting" (Try,try and try).. Because I also was in the same Error 10 situation before and revived by forceboot..

st. G!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 06:12:48 am »

@jit

hweeee.... good to hear that!.. u too got same problem w/ 'Error "10".. i do keep on force booting.. maybe i still have to do more.. but why does the application detect the phone even when i attached the cable?..

during those times when you have that Error 10, did the application still detect the phone? because on my experiences before if the application can't detect the phone i have to force boot but when application can still detect, i have to flash back my backup.. except on this case now that i can't go on due to that error.. anyway, got to have it force boot...

i'll just post any results..
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 07:37:44 am »

Yes,as far as I remember.. But when restoring the full backup,FB freeze at  the sending loader state..

st. G!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 07:52:03 am »

@jit

just one question.. can i still force boot my phone.. cause it had S Blank Neptune LTE? or does the BL was been erased? & why can't i flash a BL on my phone using flashbackup or MFF or even RST Lite?..
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 08:18:00 am »

I dunno.. Mine was shown as S Blank Neptune too in RSD lite and I couldn't flash the bootloader..

st. G!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 12:17:52 am »

i tried to view the phone info & also the backupfile info using the PST 6.7 & here are the pictures..

backup flash file info (press image to enlarge)

brick phone info (press image to enlarge)

question:
does it mean that there are only 2 misc. files on my phone compare to the backup file that had 6 codegroups?.. & what would be the necessary application to erase those files (from phone) since i always encounter errors on during erasing process.. even using the ramdlr application..

« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 12:26:59 am by st. G! » Logged
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 02:29:25 am »

Sorry bro.. I couldn't help you more as I haven't encountered much of those problems.. May be as Niksy said,try to do TP.. He says it isn't that difficult (Though I haven't done it yet... Smiley )

ASN
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 03:29:50 am »

I would still say "Forcebooting" (Try,try and try).. Because I also was in the same Error 10 situation before and revived by forceboot..
several days ago, i encounter this case,i use force boot(45)
are u sure you selected right pin (the forth and fifith pin)
st. G!
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 06:28:42 am »

@asn.1

yes, the 4th & 5th.. actually i've brick my phone a lot of times before (when i was so addicted on modding my phone -- maybe 2 years past).. & i seldom update & flash my phone due to my datebook & some important settings inside as well as the messages both in inbox & draft.. & i always do the force boot loading & came successful for several trials.. i just wonder now that it seem i can't even revive my phone when only such error!.. now i need advice..

& regarding those pins, yeah i certain that i shorted it on those required pins.. & i've tried it alot of times already.. but i just wondering though that the applications (computer) can detect my phone.. before, when such cases, i just directly flash my backup & everything works fine.. but now.. i encounter an error!.. Error "10"! Execution aborted.'
st. G!
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 06:32:44 am »

@jith

yeah.. but i haven't done it before.. isn't it too risky?.. maybe there would still be other ways to resolve such f***ing problem..  hope there would still be an alternative..
michelbr
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 12:34:27 pm »

Sorry my bad inglish  Smiley

1 - Force boot métod :

1.1- Try to pass the boot to revert Sblank neptune and later try to pass to flash again
:

Boot_Loader_07.D0_for_Blank

1.2 - In case it doesn't work tries to pass this special flash to relive is to 49R for all image boot :

49R_for_all_image_boot

1.3 - In case it force boot doesn't work will have to do test point and to pass to Flash 49R for all image boot.

I hope can be useful for you !
 Smiley

NiKSY
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 01:59:19 pm »

We are dooomed... There are many TP guides on MoMo but its down these days :-|

Best one was tata78`s guide....

@Jithin You`re a n00b as long as you didnt do a TP Tongue
j/k afcourse Smiley
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting