Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 01, 2024, 08:21:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone Picture Flow  (Read 15080 times)
ocktober07
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 09:55:40 pm »

Heres a edited version:

put files in mmca1/MyPhoto/pictureflow

if you want to edit, open the directory and edit pictureflow.sh to the directory you want

is this really work?
GeozTsai
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2008, 05:41:26 am »

remember to resize it to 240*320
rushwhq
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2008, 12:14:32 am »

Could someone readapt this to make it work manually? Like resize photos automatically and select which directory u want to use?

CHeers
sasaug
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2008, 08:15:26 am »

I manage to put the pictures and it works in the program.No resize is required so far as is concerned.

(my phone can view the system file after i install hide folder,automatically)
in file manager,copy the image files to system/meory card/qtdownload/picflow/images (Something like that)

If u cant view on your phone,then go to memory card with your pc.go into sytem(hidden folder).go to qtdownload/picflow/images.Put the image files there.

Then i start picflow and I can view pictures without resizing it,even those taken using my w610(the max resolution one,forget how much)

Pros:
-Can view image and showing off to your friends

Cons:
-Start to lag after viewing around 20-30 continuously(without vmemory and oc).Things get better when I got my apmd to 624mhz and 32mb vmemory.So do so if you get the lag problem.

so far still testing.....
kidscracker
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 09:10:35 am »

well im working on a modded version of it wich will allow to select the dirt use and also make the photos fullscreen, as soon as i get it working i'll post it here Wink
AV3LaR
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2008, 11:06:02 am »

OMFG that would be awesome it'll be like a truly pictureflow with fullscreen or kinda zoom
 Cool
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2008, 02:08:07 am »

Haha... Look at this..... Grin It's a quick creation with the pictureflow widget.... Tongue What do you think?

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

BlinK_
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 04:49:43 am »

Looking cool. (:
NestorM
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 09:49:15 am »

nice very nice Wink
AV3LaR
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 10:05:02 am »

Looking niiiice Cheesy
kidscracker
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 10:21:56 am »

nice!!! you'll release the code? altought let me guess, you're using 2 instance of the class PictureFLow with difenrent size no? i'm close to the answer? jeje goog looking anyway Wink
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 09:28:25 pm »

Exactly, two PictureFlow widget with different size... Smiley Also I found a way to make the PictureFlow widget perform better, so no lag at all even with two PictureFlow... hehe...

Actually, the purpose of using two PictureFlow widget is not for copying image like above snap, but I want to make the small widget as menu, while the bigger widget used for the main screen... Grin Pretty cool eh? Hope I can do that.... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting