Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
March 29, 2024, 12:41:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2] Titanium Xtreme II  (Read 41064 times)
mati77
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 08:19:36 am »

hey taurnil ur HideFolders won't work on this fw...

it shows a window but theres no words... -.-"

try changing the skin and you will see the words
darkangelx
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 08:44:18 am »

may i know how change the method for seaching name in contact? its default as number
how do i change it to abd
lklandaverde
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2008, 05:37:02 pm »

give root access
NightStalker1993
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 10:50:51 pm »

changed the skin and stil the same..

gave root access still the same..

first it shows a blank popup, then a window with no words but can choose -.-"

btw can any1 test for me will the LP 004D mess with the voice commands?

need a lp that have chinese and enables voice commands...
spartan_shoes
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2008, 07:40:50 am »

yeah yeah.. titanium extreme is extremely buggy, especially the previous release which locked my phone..
NightStalker1993
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2008, 07:50:02 am »

the new Titanium is fast and stable...

better than the Ultimate which i was using if i may add...

but it still have some bugs to clear out... Wink
GeozTsai
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2008, 08:00:14 am »

I went back to TX1...
ndie
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2008, 08:22:33 am »

ta all moderator why mesage menu in i launch cant open?
ebrainte
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2008, 08:27:56 am »

It's a bug in Kaleidoscope, it isn't a bug from this firmware.
mati77
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2008, 08:35:30 am »

Hi NightStalker1993... to see words in hide HideFolders you need to change to other skin (revolution, alkali or other) and then RESTART to refresh same paremeters. OP skin have same fonts colour that are equal to background colour so you don't see any word...

If anyone is interested in modding skins could fix this modding colour of the fonts in common.ini file (unknown/my_skin/skin/default1). This file need to be modified with notepad++. Coluours are in decimal format so you need this aplication to know the colour number Quick Number Base Converter 1.3

You won't be able to have voice commands because for chinese language you need to change same libraries in the fw
NightStalker1993
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2008, 09:16:26 am »

Hi NightStalker1993... to see words in hide HideFolders you need to change to other skin (revolution, alkali or other) and then RESTART to refresh same paremeters. OP skin have same fonts colour that are equal to background colour so you don't see any word...

If anyone is interested in modding skins could fix this modding colour of the fonts in common.ini file (unknown/my_skin/skin/default1). This file need to be modified with notepad++. Coluours are in decimal format so you need this aplication to know the colour number Quick Number Base Converter 1.3

You won't be able to have voice commands because for chinese language you need to change same libraries in the fw

i did changed the skin and reboot the phone but hidefolders still won't show any words... -.-"

so is there any chance to have chinese language with the voice command activated?

the 0024 lp on E2mod worked last time but cg36(i think) also overwrites the built in games and applications which happened to me when i changed the LP while flashing an MP last time...
vincenzo89
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2008, 09:44:58 am »

when i wanna to open phoneware manager i see this information '' Numbers should be equal in each line PHONE:4,4,4,4,4,.. MMCA1:3,2,2,2,2,2... program quit without doing anything'' what can ? do???
mati77
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2008, 12:26:53 pm »

i did changed the skin and reboot the phone but hidefolders still won't show any words... -.-"

so is there any chance to have chinese language with the voice command activated?

the 0024 lp on E2mod worked last time but cg36(i think) also overwrites the built in games and applications which happened to me when i changed the LP while flashing an MP last time...

sorry NightStalker1993... i could be a language problem. perhaps the fw don't support chinesse. i only prove english and spanish language. and now i haven´t got my e2 to give you a solution with HideFolder.

To activate chinese voice commands i  have to do a patch but you'll have to wait because i haven't got much free time

when i wanna to open phoneware manager i see this information '' Numbers should be equal in each line PHONE:4,4,4,4,4,.. MMCA1:3,2,2,2,2,2... program quit without doing anything'' what can ? do???

Try deleting .system folder in your sd card. it seems to be a incompatiblily. you'll lose all sd aplications if you delete this folder but it might solve your problem
ham
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2008, 07:56:57 pm »

This problem is also in LP 0021 too.
GeozTsai
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2008, 10:23:07 pm »

Has anyone tried LP aio?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting