Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 25, 2024, 12:53:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls stuff  (Read 4889 times)
Luthychan
« on: January 24, 2008, 08:57:40 pm »

Things that u really like in a girl

What u really look in a woman

The things u never understand in one of THEM

FIRST thing that u cheak on a girl ( please dont lie , I have many friends, "hands" is not a feature u look first, lyer ! ) >_<

Tongue lol Tongue just for fun I will tell in a boy.

I really like : guys r straight to tell things.  sutil is not a word in the man's vocabulary, but I like that most of them r very ...straigh to the point.

what I look in a guy ... well I like them mature , not in age, in mind . I dun want to be a mam , I wanna be girlfriend Tongue , sense of humor , must be funny , must not be homofobic cuz my best friend is gay so I dont want to have any problems with that. hm Must had hunger to know things to progress to be able to grow and dont fear to step foward.  well loyal and sincere ... guess thats all .

I will never understand... well man r more easy to understand... :p i cant complain about that .

First THING ... well I guess the smiles or eyes. really . I dun really care about how he looks like ( as long as is not soo ugly or makes me scared ) cuz I like a boy only if I knew it . I cant see some and bang Im in love... I dont really belive in that Tongue  I must know him. And as long as I know more I see them more atractive to me  Smiley  so must be like very very ugly or make me scared in order to shut the door  right away ... OR must be sooo sooo handsome ( for some reason , too handsome is like an X to me , I dont even see that person as a posible something Tongue I guess some complex thing )

Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 10:57:36 pm »

gosh that topic is like from a board in dating site Smiley

Luthychan
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 11:38:15 pm »

gosh that topic is like from a board in dating site Smiley
U think ? xD lol was not my intention Tongue  I was bored between the mod the L6 to my friend and find out how to make some changes in a skin Tongue
NiKSY
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 01:59:50 pm »

Im great looking, smart and funy I guess Im a winning combo Cheesy
Too bad I look pretty dumb too many people... Not here, in my surrounding... They dont know much so Im very different than them...
Luthychan
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 05:06:48 pm »

People take for granted some stuff . And they dont ever botther to know so dont worry.
Dont feel like u look dumb to other people . U dont need to care. U know ur not so why u must feel that, for get it . Just think in this : ur not . They dont know and they dont botther to even try to know u so dont think all the people will think that of you. Cuz ur wrong.
People who at least care in know u r ok , ur friends the one who definitly know ur not , they r the ones u should care.   People who just think they know because of a look ur really dumb. Really. They r missing so much , but dont worry Smiley they will learn sometime, somehow.  LIfe always strikes back in many ways.
So u just be you. 
In highschool alllll the girls thought I was boring, and yeah kind a dumb  , they never take the time to be close to me. Only one person did. And they were so wrong. I was not even that shy. I simply dont feel confortable with people who judge u for how u look . Im kind a fenomeno thing cuz Im jap ? Tongue Im "normal" the only thing diferent r my eyes. Thats not a fenomeno thing or something.. people sometimes r so ...ignorant or something.... but well I dun mind.
Tongue If they think Im cuz I look well think again people Tongue Im weeird yeah may be , but I dun mind Tongue
and Im staying so ? Tongue
Im an avariel  among orcs lol not for the look , for the way they behaive.  The only thing I concern is to try to discriminate between orcs and elves, and people and angels that came trough my life.
Smiley  and... thats all Smiley
So repeat after me : IM NOT DUMB ... U WISH I WAS  !!!!!!! CUZ UR ENVYYYYY  lol Tongue
Tongue
motomaniacs
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 05:22:31 pm »

hmmm maybe i matched with your type... Wink lol
NiKSY
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 01:39:11 am »

w00t Luthy you didnt have to write all that Cheesy
lol I know Im not stupid... ACtually I have a very high opinion of myself Cheesy But another girl left me...And I didnt do anything wrong I just couldnt understand..And that was the second time  Embarrassed
But thank you for your support very much...!
Luthychan
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 02:08:37 am »

hmmm maybe i matched with your type... Wink lol
how come xD
Luthychan
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 02:15:58 am »

w00t Luthy you didnt have to write all that Cheesy
lol I know Im not stupid... ACtually I have a very high opinion of myself Cheesy But another girl left me...And I didnt do anything wrong I just couldnt understand..And that was the second time  Embarrassed
But thank you for your support very much...!
Tongue  why not Tongue dosnt botter me Tongue Im talkative girl I guess
Well let them leave ... may be wasnt the right girl for u .  be patient.  lol Im start to feeling old or something Tongue avariels r old lol the soul r old.

dun worry be happy Smiley  the right girl will be there for u when right time comes.

Im like an oracle or something lol well ... no , but I know things ... lol
NiKSY
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2008, 04:30:04 am »

Your posts are so weird and confusing Cheesy You write xD, lol and Cheesy everywhere...  Shocked
Ok, so Ill be waiting for her...
Luthychan
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2008, 06:48:51 am »

Your posts are so weird and confusing Cheesy You write xD, lol and Cheesy everywhere...  Shocked
Ok, so Ill be waiting for her...

xD yeah Im very weird :p
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting