Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 18, 2024, 08:08:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: help,I have a question about audio & picture!thanks  (Read 3753 times)
xlin
« on: November 26, 2007, 11:30:53 pm »

hello everybody, i have a E398B cellphone,i like it very much. I come from china and my english is poor.
I have a question long time and  want get answer.
my question is that:how to let the cell  recognition the sonds only  it in the b:\audio recognition the pictures only in the b:\picture. Thank you very much for each respondents!

My English is poor,if have some mistakes in english please pich it up. Thank you for everyone again!
motomaniacs
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 11:59:42 pm »

i dont get what you want
but i think you only want to view file from memorycard right? from picture or sound press menu choose view storage devices
correct me if i'm wrong
kimz
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 12:27:51 am »

Tried 2 thinking bout your problem....
I think Motomaniacs said was rights...
MATRICE
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 01:34:18 am »

where is the question.i dont get u!can u specific ur question!thank7
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 02:55:06 am »

I think I got your question.. And the answer is "no,you cant" unless you make the others "hidden" Smiley

nalimen
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 05:30:33 am »

I think I got your question.. And the answer is "no,you cant" unless you make the others "hidden" Smiley
yup , it's right, did you only want the sounds file and picture file that shows on your multimedia menu is they which was placed on the /b/audio and /b/picture?am i right??
i you do so, the answer is like what jithsink said, cause, till now, there are no patch to make it possible, the only one way to make it possible is, hide your file, u can use media viewer or minicommander or phone manager to change the attribute.
xlin
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 07:14:39 pm »

sorry ,it's my mistake. It isn't b:\audio. It's b:\mobile\audio adn b:\mobile\picture.
my idea is that if the picture not in b:\mobile\picture,I coudn't see it from multimedia menu. If don't hide it ,have any onther ways??
xlin
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 07:16:56 pm »

thans very much. you got my idea.
nalimen
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 01:48:54 am »

i think , till now, we still unable to couldn't see the file outside /b/mobile/picture or./audio without hiding them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting