Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 25, 2024, 04:29:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP  (Read 3451 times)
onpsex
« on: November 03, 2007, 02:29:48 pm »

hello, I'm from Poland so I'm sorry for my English. Now I Have motolower 03 software on my moto and I can not call, what the problem?
MATRICE
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 03:05:36 pm »

flash it again!oq correct ur phone in airplane mode not turn on!thank7
kimz
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 02:13:28 am »

Can't call??
I used that MP too, but it's work normally...
You flash your phone with what?
Just try FB3.05 to flash it....
error398
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 08:21:17 pm »

maybe it was the setting.. try to check the operator band.. at ur place which GSM are support? 850 or 900/1800/1900
EOG
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 09:31:24 am »

Sorry but i will write in polsih language now:

Nie uzywalem nigdy tego MP ale wydaje mi sie ze on ma autoblokade klawiatury oparta na sofcie od elektro w tym wypadku musisz usunac starego patcha i wgrac innego. Jezeli soft ten nei ma utoblokady to sproboj sprawdic imei() najprawdopodobniej telefon zareaguje w ten sam sposob co jak przy dzwonieniu(zawiesi sie) jzeli tak to napisz tu albo PM do mnie to ci napisze jak usunac i wgrac nowego patcha. Jezeli to nei to to opisz co sie dzieja jak probojesz dzwonic

Translation(not exact this translation contains only a main problem):
In elektro255 firmware there was a function that was blocking calling and checking imei(the mobile was stucking while trying to do that). I've managed to find what causes that and made a patch that deates this problem(it is applyed in revolution v5). This problem only appears on mobiles that have posish sim cards in it(of anyone from other country as this problme PM me nad I will release this patch for every one). This problem is in one patch that is normaly applyed to adds new finction to mobile bit I forgot what is was. If the problem appears when I flash mobile I just patch my owna patch and it works

I also told onpsex to PM/write a post me than i'll help him.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 07:08:05 am by EOG » Logged
error398
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 07:20:53 pm »

@EOG
Plz tranlaste it..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting