Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 28, 2024, 03:01:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sis to java player  (Read 7984 times)
tapashi
« on: October 10, 2007, 12:54:23 pm »

can u extract .sis file for simbian phones and get the class files from .sis and make .jar files from the extracted class files.UnSIS and YAMGui Plus are used to extract .sis files.
.sis mp3 players are very advanced and support graphic equilzer. Try to make a mp3 player with graphic equilzer and skin changer.Can E398 use sony ericsson's default audio player with equilizer, if so how give the link.
EOG
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 01:20:59 pm »

can u extract .sis file for simbian phones and get the class files from .sis and make .jar files from the extracted class files.UnSIS and YAMGui Plus are used to extract .sis files.
.sis mp3 players are very advanced and support graphic equilzer. Try to make a mp3 player with graphic equilzer and skin changer.Can E398 use sony ericsson's default audio player with equilizer, if so how give the link.

As far as I know there is a possibility to change sis to jar files but I do not think this will work 'cause it cannot be made 100% same. Java has some blockades for making this. Post here an sis player so I will check what I can do(but I'm prity sure I'll fail).

If you need equalizer you there is some primitive one in SynrejiTools(non graphics).

Even if e398 can open Sony Ericsson's audio player the equalizer will not work.
tapashi
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 01:34:13 pm »

try this.
why will the graphics equilizer of sony ericsson not work in e398.
EOG
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 01:44:33 pm »

Motorola and SE are not compatible. They have other sound system and SE player will not be able to find any settings or will show error.
BruceLee
Really experienced

back in bussines

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 01:59:21 pm »

i'm sure that the player wont work. maybe will just open but there will be no functionality

and how could we transform sis to jar?
tapashi
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 11:30:41 pm »

how can I get SE's default audio player.
motomaniacs
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 05:41:48 am »

is iTunes is not enough for audio player?
3sixthy
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 07:00:58 pm »

yeah iTunes is the best I think
tapashi
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 01:23:20 pm »

hav u tried ultramp3 player.sis to .jar conversion
EOG
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 12:51:31 am »

sorry but my comp is broken I can only access to internet from school(only wednesdays).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting