Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 23, 2024, 02:34:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2] Autorun Manager  (Read 6690 times)
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« on: December 12, 2008, 06:48:35 am »

Hmm... This application is actually created for Revival project, but since it has discontinued, I think to release it as a standalone application will be a good idea. It is a hard work after all and I feel I need to give some documentation. So here it is.

http://keaglez.e2mod.com/?software,20

This is an application that let you easily managing your autorun script. This application is actually created for Revival project (which has been aborted) and now I make it as standalone application.
Autorun Manager

Features

1. Manage autorun script easily. You can choose which script to be executed and which not.

2. Included an editor for editing/creating the autorun script.

3. Multilingual. You can add your language string to the ~/.system/QTDownLoad/AutorunManager/langs folder.

4. You can reorder the executed script.

Usage:

You need PHP to run this application, if you don't have PHP yet, you can use PHP Loader. This application require you to have a basic knowledge of Linux shell script if you want to create your autorun script, but it is not necessary if you just want to managing your autorun using the ready script. Check Options -> Help for complete reference of each menu.

For developer that need to use autorun on their application, we also give a command line PHP script to give you abilities to manage autorun (like this application do) on your application. See README for more information.

Smiley

Also read the article on my blog. Tongue

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

AV3LaR
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 11:07:27 am »

Really nice Keaglez, it'll make things easier, tought i already have it but it's because i checked the revival and used most of the apps, but most people haven't done that, so it's cool ++
PS. It's still PHP right?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 11:46:04 am by AV3LaR » Logged
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 08:55:14 pm »

Yes... It is PHP... I just want to share it for more people who didn't look into it... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 09:42:23 am »

very nice!

arctu
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 09:46:46 am »

Btw. Project Evolution FW for Z6 is doing a similar thing. But the autorun manager (in PEManager) is not as powerful as this. Tongue
kidscracker
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 11:10:29 am »

nice app Wink . i've tried it Cheesy.
it will be posible to make a native program to do the samem as it's an script it takes a while to start . but how do you remake the autorun ? your script analize the current autorun.txt and then split it no?

Thanks Wink
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 10:47:36 pm »

Btw. Project Evolution FW for Z6 is doing a similar thing. But the autorun manager (in PEManager) is not as powerful as this. Tongue
lol... Is it your project again? Good luck! Smiley

nice app Wink . i've tried it Cheesy.
it will be posible to make a native program to do the samem as it's an script it takes a while to start . but how do you remake the autorun ? your script analize the current autorun.txt and then split it no?

Thanks Wink
Yup... At the time i write this I don't have cross compiler so I used PHP... Smiley My script only manage the array from the autorun.txt, then the autorun.txt doing loop and execute all of the script. Pretty simple though...

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

kidscracker
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 11:36:36 pm »

I see, nice App anyway Wink. Now that you're using crosscopiler i think you'll use the platafform (simple but functional) that i've written for the E2Light for multilanguage support Cheesy, now i'm doing the last version of the E2light and then release the code, here you'll see how simple is to use it Cheesy. In the code also is a class that can parse any .cfg and makes so easy to modify them Wink
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 10:09:22 am »

Nice.. That will be cool... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

kidscracker
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 10:30:00 pm »

@keaglez:

I've release the source code of the E2light so here you'll vind the plataform for multilingual support Wink hope you'll check it and use it in future projects Wink.

Give me credits if you do it Cheesy
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 10:50:31 pm »

Sure thing... I'll take a look.... Smiley

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

Porter
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 06:16:41 am »

Yeah nice, this application is in E2 Legend preinstalled and its cool
Mohamed David
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 01:25:50 pm »

If, this one installed in E2-Legend and also it was in the firmwares following Legend, that I lost them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting