• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

November 19, 2019, 05:51:18 PM

News:

The forum is inactive. Check our Facebook page

[TURORIAL] HOW TO INSTALL SKINS USING SKIN MANAGER

Started by Jithin, September 17, 2007, 09:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shilla

I did exactly how u've instructed but I kinda do a little modifying right after instruction number 7. I activated the new skin using skiman...then I closed the skiman and it asked for me to reboot my phone and so I did. The problem is, my phone won't reboot. It keeps on flashing. I can't even charge it...it just keeps on flashing. I really love my E398 and I'm so desperate for advices...but pls don't tell me to retiring it   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Jithin

Some skins are incompatible with stock e398s.. It will keep on rebooting if you install them.. Now what you can do is : Flash your phone with a monster pack.. However,You'll lose all your current data in the phone (contacts,messages etc)

I assume you haven't flashed your phone before.. So READ THIS before proceeding.. good luck..

so3c0rn

how to show operator's name? cz after i installed skin i don't look operators name. :(

so3c0rn

how to show operator's name? cz after i installed skin, i don't look that. :-X

james22

hi guys i uploaded an mma ucp for v360 to my v3i. is it ok? btw, i back-up my fone, then flashed an mp but its not woking, so i flashed the back-up again. but it wont work on ma fone. does that mma ucp for v360 unfit for ma fone?

NiKSY

Yup. You can use only mma files made for your phone model... So, when you uploaded a v360 one and restarted the phone - it didn't turn on? Just flashing white screen? Surely that's the way it happened... Now, restoring with Flash&Backup or flashing a new MP with MFF or RSD must bring back to life..!

james22

thanks for the reply sir. but my fon works fine. i uploaded it coz it have six sub-icons and it doestn have airplane mode. my concern sir is when i back up my fone with f&b and flash the mp back my fon
cant recognized the mp.     

klipzarazta

heloo plz help me...why the skin manager can't run to my computer??it will appear this application has failed to start because LIBGFL267.DLL was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem..

dmidnite

nike_y2k

Quote from: JithinSK on December 18, 2007, 02:14:10 PM
Use flash Backup 3 registered version...

hi friend..i tried ur royal blu in extremoto 2 but not fully workin..some icons are blank in tht.tht skin not suitable for mp's?

ZduneX25

October 05, 2010, 10:57:04 AM #41 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 10:59:24 AM by ZduneX25
Have you tried 176x220 Standard, right? You should use 176x220 Special.
Z.d.u.n.e.X's Stuff: Personal Site | My skins