Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 25, 2024, 10:28:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Implementing the "Kaleidoscope functions" into ROKR Ultimate  (Read 63345 times)
vanhieumai
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2007, 09:32:29 pm »

please....
let's work together
i think Lasly's ShowQ is needed
and i love some improvement in Kaleidoscope fw
that why i want to mix these fws

----
ps: if ilove3d don't put Replace.rar in here, i still mix Kaleidoscope fw with only you fw to use in my country  Grin
vanhieumai
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2007, 10:46:29 pm »

hey.. how to paste Replace.sh to autorun.txt? any guide here?  Wink
hey
if you are using ONLY YOU fw, you can copy this autorun.txt to ezxlocal and copy replacement folder to My_FAVOR folder to improve Kaleidoscope functions

---
edit: replace autorun.txt
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 11:18:31 pm by vanhieumai » Logged
hobbit19
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2007, 11:23:57 pm »

You say linux, free? No, e2 has no freedom. Everything except kernel and some system tools is proprietary, Motorola reinvents the wheel in their developments, they suck that way. It is not freedom, not opensource. Please don't teach me what freedom, linux, opensource means. I know it at least not worse than you all. And i won't say anything against distributing the binaries, i only wanted to let user test developments in consistent enviroment where i can debug and fix bugs. With this "awesome" development, which is the subject of discussion, i can not do that. Dixi.
arctu
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2007, 11:40:16 pm »

yup. agreed with hobbit19. Motorola "opensource" is only abt the kernel and system binaries. Motorola didn't even relase the QT SDK. :S.

Even though he got a bad attitude(which seems to be the same for most russian developer), you guys gotta live with it. Respect the developer's wish.

And yeah, who actually created the Replace script? There's not even a single credit.
vanhieumai
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2007, 12:01:48 am »

someday maybe tomorow i'll say goodbye my baby E2 :'(
good luck on your developement

that is enought for me hehe.
Be happy with our life
hobbit19
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2007, 01:13:18 am »

someday maybe tomorow i'll say goodbye my baby E2 :'(
good luck on your developement

that is enought for me hehe.
Be happy with our life

Wha? the truth is not so good? Stuck in your own "e2 is opensource" world?
vanhieumai
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2007, 01:22:41 am »

the truth in here that i borrow my friend a little money and i must sell my E2. haha

---
don't waste time in here, go to motofan and make new Kaleidoscope with license key  Grin
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:24:56 am by vanhieumai » Logged
hobbit19
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2007, 01:34:25 am »

the truth in here that i borrow my friend a little money and i must sell my E2. haha

---
don't waste time in here, go to motofan and make new Kaleidoscope with license key  Grin

So, seems that you didn't understand anything. Bye.
error398
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2007, 01:38:53 am »

Please..
dont make a war.. to Russian and Chinese..
we development for our E2 to make best of the best.. with some an idea both of Big Country, we born a better Fw, better Application, and will be unlimited usage for E2..

ilove3d
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2007, 01:40:24 am »

You say linux, free? No, e2 has no freedom. Everything except kernel and some system tools is proprietary, Motorola reinvents the wheel in their developments, they suck that way. It is not freedom, not opensource. Please don't teach me what freedom, linux, opensource means. I know it at least not worse than you all. And i won't say anything against distributing the binaries, i only wanted to let user test developments in consistent enviroment where i can debug and fix bugs. With this "awesome" development, which is the subject of discussion, i can not do that. Dixi.

so, why not make it as free as possible as we can ?

I'm sharing the source any time, you can too.
ilove3d
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2007, 02:16:02 am »

hobbit19 said motorola sucks, but he is now sucks too.
the suckers are both doing things non-free now.
abokamel
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2007, 02:18:57 am »

ALL that because of one thing requested by Russians, I think we should all co-operate and before take any thing we should ask for it or at least make a notice for copy rights.
I think that's what Russians mean and I also think that Chinese are good people and able to do that, then there's nothing to make us apart, as we should be one hand to raise with our E2.
TaZ
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2007, 04:52:02 am »

@Taz
Add replace.sh execution in your autorun script.

how can i do that? where is autorun file and what is it name?
in /system/ezxlocal i have 3 files: autorun.txt, first.txt, startup_test.txt - which one is autorun Huh?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 04:55:54 am by TaZ » Logged
pizzadox619
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2007, 05:01:45 am »

^ autorun.txt

u can check vanhieumai's post
anjy
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2007, 08:39:06 am »

yes, suckers
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting