Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
April 18, 2024, 04:52:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Implementing the "Kaleidoscope functions" into ROKR Ultimate  (Read 63102 times)
glodos
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 08:55:15 am »

look at that..hmm anyone else tried this? i don't know why this iTunes icon is here...
hobbit19
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 08:59:19 am »

So, it is not necessary to be a genius to copy binaries from one fw to another. Try to develop it yourself.
crz
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 09:05:09 am »

thay are can`t to do it, just stole!
Exploited
Administrator
Ultimate modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 11:05:36 am »

nobody steals from nobody - we are doing an opensource community aren't we? You developed the things - that's great... why don't give them to another developers to use or even extend them?

That stupid Chine VS Russia war is disgusting and ugly. That's a kid play and it is more destructive than constructive

Finally my position is that I prefer to share the binaries that way - we are helping users to use the best firmware, based on their taste and not based on somebody elses hate
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 11:10:01 am by Exploited » Logged

TaZ
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 12:59:26 pm »

it doesn't work after restart.. Undecided why?
crz
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2007, 02:33:28 pm »

nobody steals from nobody - we are doing an opensource community aren't we? You developed the things - that's great... why don't give them to another developers to use or even extend them?

That stupid Chine VS Russia war is disgusting and ugly. That's a kid play and it is more destructive than constructive

Finally my position is that I prefer to share the binaries that way - we are helping users to use the best firmware, based on their taste and not based on somebody elses hate
1.) Fitst of all, not you have to decide what do with binaries, coz not you develope it!
2.) Where link about author? Why did you not say about "who create it?"
3.) Not YOU have to decide when and where post binaries with out permission of creater!
4.) Huh?, ?? ? Huh?Huh? ?? Huh? Huh?Huh??!
5.) Nobody says nothing about the war, you just steal our development, the same as proposed for the test to detect bugs. Or do you want to test the underlying restricted?
6.) Don`t do it again! Ask permission!
7.) DDSH, Huh?Huh??, Huh? ?? ?? Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??... Huh? ?? Huh?Huh??? Huh? Huh?Huh?Huh??? Huh??? Huh?Huh?, Huh?Huh?? Huh? Huh?Huh?, Huh?Huh?Huh? ?? Huh? Huh?? Huh??, Huh?Huh?Huh? Huh?? Huh?Huh?Huh? Huh? ?? Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??? ? Huh? Huh?Huh??? ? Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh?? ?.Huh? Huh?Huh? Huh?Huh?Huh? ? Huh?Huh?Huh? ?? ?? Huh?Huh? Huh???... Huh???, Huh? Huh?Huh?Huh?? Huh??? Huh?Huh? Huh??? Huh?Huh? Huh?, Huh?Huh??? Huh?Huh?? Huh??? Huh?Huh??? Huh??, Huh? Huh?-?? Huh?Huh? Huh?? Huh?Huh? ? Huh?? ?? Huh?Huh??? ? Huh???
8.) Wattie - remove your topic and ask apologize!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 02:45:40 pm by crz » Logged
crz
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2007, 02:46:32 pm »

look at that..hmm anyone else tried this? i don't know why this iTunes icon is here...

edite icones.res, icon with iTunes - there!
pizzadox619
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2007, 03:32:47 pm »

@hobbit19
you, ilove3d, & everyone can make cooperation for modding f/w, can't it?

@exploited
I agree. Tongue

@Taz
Add replace.sh execution in your autorun script.
cordagz
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2007, 05:07:31 pm »

Please don't make war here. Let's make friends instead.

I tried it in Katze3 and it works.
error398
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2007, 06:28:29 pm »

Please don't make war here. Let's make friends instead.

I tried it in Katze3 and it works.

its working for Katze3 too? OMG so awesome..

@phil
I agree with u.. we are not at World War Ages.. no more war, we are peace already.. we are freedom..

@crz
plz dont make a war.. we are here to make our E2 best of the best..
sjj
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2007, 07:25:44 pm »

If you don't want other developers to use your code, then go get a lisence for it..
Panchoo
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2007, 08:02:50 pm »

After all dis, it better next time 2 ask, because if all the communitys fight we will not move on as fast as we can.
huatz84
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2007, 08:07:51 pm »

Please,don't make war here. We have to stick together.No license in this FW.It's an opensource so we have to share each other.No one steal it.We are not using Symbian.It's a Linux.It's free.Remember "United We Stand".If we keep making war,then this project won't finish.So,let's stick together to make the best for Linux development.
error398
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2007, 09:06:03 pm »

hey.. how to paste Replace.sh to autorun.txt? any guide here?  Wink
huatz84
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2007, 09:28:47 pm »

hey.. how to paste Replace.sh to autorun.txt? any guide here?  Wink
Maybe U can open Replace.sh with wordpad and then copy all text inside it and place it in autorun.txt of ezxlocal folder.U have to telnet to do this.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting