• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

MP3Player_E398_F_ENFRESITDERUPL

Started by BruceLee, September 09, 2007, 04:42:59 pm

previous topic - next topic

BruceLee

I found this mp3 player for motorola e398 some time ago but i don't know why doesn't work.

When i had the original R372 firmware was running but i didn't had a data cable to give it full access.
Now i have R373 49R and i've installed the mp3 player with full access but it loads, it starts loading the playlist it loads about 75% and suddently it exits ("Application Error").
Is it made just for the R373 firmware?

I have other mp3 players that i prefer but i just want to know why doesn't work ;)

Jithin

raduhoria

BruceLee

@JithinSK
here's the mp3 player that i was talking about (the atachments)

@raduhoria
mersi de sugestie da folosesc media viewer si light player cu skin de winamp. as fi vrut totusi sa vad cum e asta care cica ar fi facut special pt e398.

Jithin

BruceLee

it's probably made just for the R372 firmware. Don't know. If there's anyone that knows what's the problem please tell us

wicked_sprout

Before i flash my phone, the first time i mean works but its the same that DAP Digital Audio Player can find it in e398mod. Saludos!!!

BruceLee

error398

motomaniacs

why would anyone use DAP these days since we got iTunes, Mediaviewer, Virtualcorelet

Jithin

BruceLee

look guys... i never said i want to use any of those java apps as a main mp3 player on my phone, i just wanted to know how it works what options does it have... you know things like that. As my main mp3 player i use Media Viewer with winamp skin, with the latest KeySound plugin from poer's version of MV and i'm happy with that.