Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 15, 2024, 10:00:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: help please  (Read 6485 times)
tarong
« on: September 26, 2007, 01:27:49 pm »

after flashing a mp my phone cannot on again.i tried flashback up and pst but they say phone connected and i cant do anything again,i cant go to boot loader or test point,what can i do
motomaniacs
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 08:48:36 pm »

what is your phone?
and what MP did You flashed?
error398
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 10:59:46 pm »

i think he didnt follow the guide to flash and backup..
tell me -

which Phone u used?
which MP u flash?
how do u flash it?
napi_n
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 06:01:07 pm »

after flashing a mp my phone cannot on again.i tried flashback up and pst but they say phone connected and i cant do anything again,i cant go to boot loader or test point,what can i do

try to use the motorepair studio demo. its only a demo but still a powerfull software to ressurection your phone.. try to search from the forum.. sure you can get it..
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 08:17:44 pm »

Try restoring full backup using FB

L
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 07:36:45 am »

My phone have same chase with tarong.
My phone E398. I Used before Motolover 0.3 and i try to use Confused_49R_by_Zigot.
I Flash used FB. Before flash i have full Backup of my firmware with FB too.
When flash on 3/7 DRM, the process can't continued for 3-5 minutes. And Then my phone death, i try to on the phone in BL mode, new writen is "Data Corrupt". I retry to flash again, but the same of event like before. And now my phone can't boot (death) but still detect with FB and P2KTools. When i try to flash again or Restore backup, FB not responding on "Sending Boot Loader" and P2KTools not responding on "JUMP". My phone detect in P2KTools is "S Blank Bootloader". PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 08:23:54 am »

OK,try forcebooting now.. It must help you..

L
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 08:57:53 am »

i know about forcebooting on survival guide, but i don't understand the step or the detail.
I read other's forum, you have the video tutorial jithin??? Please give the link! :Smiley
Or can you teach me? give me a writen tutorial like a picture? Thank's to reply Bro...!!!
L
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 09:12:18 am »

I want to go home now. In my country now is 23 o'clock (+7 GMT). In late night.
Maybe i can't sleep this night, because my lovely phone is dead :'(
Please for everyone HELP me. The Hero Member (Jithin, MotoManiacs, Raunamaxtor, etc) and other Motomodder and a newbie like me,,,, I need your solution. Thank's...Arigatho....Gamsahamnida....
BruceLee
Really experienced

back in bussines

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 09:31:30 am »

Original posted by EOG

You can flash whatever you want ur mobile should still be converted to R373 but if you want you can flash '42 for all' just to be sure(remember about changeing of bluetooth address)

Force BootLoader:
You will need:
-2 needels
- your mobile
- will of forceing it('cause it's a bit hard for the first time)
-OPTIONAL: Third hand or help of friend

Step 1:
Take away your battery from your mobile
Step 2:
Take 2 niddles and and make pin 4 and 5 to marge via niddles(I do not know english good enought to write it another way)
Pins 4 and 5 are red pins on this picture

Step 3:
Put your battery back in your mobile pins must be still marged(here you will realise why you need 3 hands)
Step 4:
Take away niddles away and check if there is a BootLoader in the screean if not go back to Step 1 if yes flash mobile

If you still do not understad tell me I'll make a movie how to force BootLoader and put it here
Jithin
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 03:29:31 pm »

HERE is the video tutorial on how to forceboot..

L
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 05:37:58 pm »

I'll Try....Thank's a lot...friend's....
kimz
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 07:58:22 pm »

@L
maybe u've touch the cable data when u flased ur phone, coz I've been there....
I've tried n tried with all, but my phone can't turn on.....
Does the bootloader (07.DO) show on our phone?
I've tried this software motorolaServiceSoft3.8....
And it work..
motomaniacs
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 11:35:39 pm »

hey L i read your location is on GMT +7 is it indonesia?? if it is and your location is in jakarta i will be glad to help you
L
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2007, 03:36:27 am »

Phiuwwwhhh......!!!! Alhamdulillah (Thank's God)... Finally my phone survive.
I try Forceboot. before try, i think forceboot is so hard Angry and complicated Shocked. But, after i read BruceLee posted and Jithin SK movie video and trying in home, not take a long time my e398 is on Bootloader. And then i restore with my full backup of Motolover0.3. SUCCESS!!!!! Tongue

Bruce Lee, i use one needle (bent manually). Thank's kungfu master Cool! I understand because of you (short pins4+5=MERGE)

Jithin SK, thank a lot to link...!!! If you not give me the link, i not confidently. I agree with your statement Jithin SK, E398 Forever..

Kimz, i don't have touch the cable data, but my sister used the computer with Excel. Hehehe...

Yes MotoManiacs, I'm from Indonesian. my location East Jakarta (Cipayung). Can you teach me about Modder and how to make MP? I want to be a master like you.

For all who help me i would like to say THANKS 1000x... :DBe alive MOTOHELL.com Wink

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting