Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 12, 2024, 09:49:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Status Light, Ring Light, Event Light, Can't On  (Read 5838 times)
lietsen
« on: May 23, 2008, 04:09:13 am »

I flash my E398 with MotoHell MP 49R and nothing error with it. After a moment, I flash my phone from MotoHell MP to NaN0 WalkMaN MP, there is no error after flash. But after i charge the battery, there is an error. The status light (keypad light), ring light, and event light, turn off. So the only light is from display light. I try to reboot the phone, and when phone turn on the status light turn on, then turn off again after a few second. Sometimes status,ring, and event light turn on. But after keypad locked and i open the lock, the status light turn off. I try to flash again to MotoHell MP, but no change. Same again like when I use NaN0 WalkMaN MP. But when I connected the phone to computer or when i charge the battery, the status light turn on like usual. I try to open the seem on 0032_0001 offset 37 bit 2, and change the bit to 1 (on). But there is no change.

Please help me..

Sorry for bad bad bad english language.. And thanks before..
juklitinov
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 10:07:00 am »

Try replace funlight.pat on c/mobile/audio with other. maybe original funlight.pat or from other MP.
Hope it's work. Wink
lietsen
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 04:30:38 pm »

Thank you juklitinov.. But it still same..

This night I flash again my phone with the old backup that I made before all of this happen. Nothing happen to the light. After I turn on the phone, the status light still off. But when I connect the phone to computer or when I charge it, all the light was turn on as usual.

Its same like before..  :'(
NiKSY
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 12:32:56 am »

Flash 42R for all.... Maybe your PDS got some error... Flash it with MFF or RSD Smiley

And! Did you check backlight is turned on in inital setup...maybe its disabled because of the Light.elf...
lietsen
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 08:18:51 am »

thank you NiKSY...

but before I do that, I'll tell you that backlight & status light in initial setup was turn on. event light on ring style turn on too. last night I flash again with "NARUTO_v1.2_49R for E398@ROKR" MP. After I copy all ELF from this MP to TF phone and restart phone. I found some strange.. When I open keypad lock with Menu+green, the status light not turn on. But when I receive sms or call, keypad lock automatically off (keypad not locked) and the status light turn on and keep turn on until display timeout setting reach the time and keypad locked again. So... the keypad light will turn on if there is an incoming sms or incoming call. If i lock keypad manualy, the keypad light will turn off until next ariving sms or call. strange huh? im so desperate...  :'( what must I do..

sorry for bad language ... i hope all of you know what I mean.. thanks before..
juklitinov
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2008, 09:08:53 pm »

Is the problem still happen without TF in ur phone?
Try Niksy solution. Smiley
lietsen
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 04:53:44 pm »

thank you juklitinov..

without TF on the phone, the problem still exist.
I wanna try NiKSY solution, but my firmware show R373_G_0E.30.49R not 42R. If I flash 42R for all, then my firmware will down to 42R series? Sorry, I'm newbie in this case (modding etc), so I dont know what must I do. If I reflashed my E398 with "R373_G_0E.30.49R_fullflash", can the phone back to normal again?

thanks before...
juklitinov
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 04:21:48 am »

Don't worry, flash 42R_for_all_CG7_only is only to repair ur PDS. CMIIW.
After that, u can flash with any E398 MP on any FW(49R,46R,etc) Wink
lietsen
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 09:13:04 am »

thank you juklitinov...

Cause I dont know exactly what must I do, then I do this to my phone :
- delete Elf from TF
- flash with R373_G_0E.30.42R_PDS004_LP002E_DRM0101_JPJ (there is an PDS on CG6)
- flash again with 42_for_all_CG7_only (this file only have a Ram Downloader and CG7)
- flash again with R373_G_0E.30.49R_fullflash (make it firmware to 49R)
- flash again with MotoHell MP

after all.. the keypad light,event light,ring light, still not on. Except when I plug the phone to computer with USB cable, or when the phone in charge mode. I still dunno what happen to my phone  :'(  :'(

any other ideas...
thanks before...
NiKSY
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 11:12:53 am »

thank you juklitinov...

Cause I dont know exactly what must I do, then I do this to my phone :
- delete Elf from TF
- flash with R373_G_0E.30.42R_PDS004_LP002E_DRM0101_JPJ (there is an PDS on CG6)
- flash again with 42_for_all_CG7_only (this file only have a Ram Downloader and CG7)
- flash again with R373_G_0E.30.49R_fullflash (make it firmware to 49R)
- flash again with MotoHell MP

after all.. the keypad light,event light,ring light, still not on. Except when I plug the phone to computer with USB cable, or when the phone in charge mode. I still dunno what happen to my phone  :'(  :'(

any other ideas...
thanks before...

Tried restoring back to original R372?
ritza_ll
Graduated modder

Sabar... Sabar...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 06:59:19 pm »

Agree with niks
Try Restore your R372 Full backup
Than Flash again with any E398_R373 MP Wink
thanks

[ROKR E398+ROKR E770v] VS [RAZR V3i+RAZR2 V8+RAZRMAXX V6]
lietsen
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 03:41:45 am »

thank you NiKSY & ritza_ll...

but my phone dead now. After I flash it with 42_for_all_CG7_only and then I flash again with R373_G_0E.30.49R_fullflash, my phone dead..

Last day I use FB 3.0.7 to flash. When I flash with 42_for_all_CG7_only, my phone became "dead". I turn on the phone with *+#+RED, but I see nothing from display. In computer, FB say that my phone connected. Then I flash again with R373_G_0E.30.49R_fullflash. After 1 night, FB just say :

*** Operation start (30/05/2008 17:31:57) ***
Flash&Backup 3.0.7
Write data: C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\LOCALS~1\Temp\fb3\~quickflash\qflash.f3u

all night. And now, my phone ... die..  :'(  :'(
this the end from my phone...

thank you everyone...
lietsen
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 08:04:10 am »

My phone back agaiinn...  Smiley Alive again :

After the last flash, I do force boot. The phone enter bootloader. Ask me to connect phone via USB and flash it with any MP i like...

The light back again.. My phone back to usual...

The case closed... Thank you everyone...  Smiley
ritza_ll
Graduated modder

Sabar... Sabar...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 03:34:23 pm »

Nice to hear that.
E398 never die! Cheesy Cheesy

[ROKR E398+ROKR E770v] VS [RAZR V3i+RAZR2 V8+RAZRMAXX V6]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: