Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 02, 2024, 12:08:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [v6 maxx] Fone not react of nothing  (Read 4864 times)
bielik
« on: March 15, 2008, 05:29:16 am »

I greet.
Yesterday I sent on my v6 maxx some movie 3gp on the memory card. After seperation from cable fone begin very slowly walk and I decide switched off and wanted to start him again and the telephone does not react here. The telephone of theses does not react on battery charger neither computer him he does not detect :/
Zero of the signs of the life :/
I Hope that something fell in the the best case from software because I had similar the situations in a1000 some day and then master clear helped.
Had someone maybe such situations, someone knows what to do? Some ideas? Only what this comes me to my head is test point but I prefer avoid this.
I ask for the help!

Sorry for my very bad english.
huatz84
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 09:04:05 am »

U have suffered some kind of "usb kiss of death". It's a well-known bug on V6 Maxx.If Ur phone is still under warranty,just claim it.U can't fix it by yourself as it's a hardware failure.
bielik
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 10:20:54 am »

My phone is not on the guarantee Sad Does such repair cost in the service a lot of?
huatz84
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 10:29:58 am »

Don't know exactly the repair cost.There's no other way.Is your V6 Maxx 3 operator branded? I heard that 3 operator branded had so much problems.I myself don't have V6 Maxx but I heard all these news from M3.There's a thread about this "usb kiss of death".I heard that Adriangatillo (former E2 MP creator) also got this bug on his V6 Maxxx.
bielik
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 10:41:41 am »

My v6 maxx is from poland ("Play" operator).
I have my fone from yesterday and he soon corrupt... Sad
bielik
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2008, 11:54:36 am »

hautz82 how you think? In services have change whole mother bord or give repair mainboardfrom my phone? Sad
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 09:05:13 am by bielik » Logged
huatz84
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 08:50:08 pm »

What Did U mean? They changed your phone PCB? It means U got a new machine,right?
bielik
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 09:22:03 am »

did my friend tell me that can be defect "scale stabilization voltage" or "ending of the power". what you think about this?
huatz84
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2008, 07:44:20 pm »

I'm totally blank when it comes into electrical subject.But I guess there's electrical short circuit when U plugged V6 into mini usb.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting