Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 16, 2024, 04:48:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Implementing the "Kaleidoscope functions" into ROKR Ultimate  (Read 64463 times)
sjj
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2007, 02:33:39 am »

crz, You are really getting me pissed off Angry
Are you one of the developers?
Who are you to say that ilove3d is a noob?
Who are you to say that ilove3d is a bad human?
Who are you to say that ilove3d are a noob & lies?

If you are not one of the developers, then just F**K OFF and get out of here! I personally DO NOT welcome you....
If you are one of the developers, why did you let people download your work when you do not want others to share it?

Lets make e2 better TOGETHER?? You sure you are able to do it TOGETHER?!?! I feel that many people already have a bad impression of you and they won't want to work with you....

Consider changing your attitude and language used....

PS: this is english Grin
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2007, 02:42:20 am »

Ilove3d is the one who did many thing for our E2.. He is one of the first modder on E2 and always share what has he done.. He has developed and helped many thing and people.. I guess no one in the world of E2 modder dont know him..

@SJJ, I agree..

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

pizzadox619
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2007, 03:18:36 am »

yep... Every1 don't like war

Stop non-English post & out of topic post Wink. Btw, what about Kaleidoscope & replace.sh links Wink)

Lets make e2 better TOGETHER
Smiley
sjj
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2007, 03:28:52 am »

Those who are looking for the Kaleidoscope patch but cannot find a place to download it can PM me....
hobbit19
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2007, 03:32:24 am »

So, read your crap about some "war" or whatever. Is it any war here? There is just "religious" conflict: for example i don't think that show bins are requiried and useful, you say they are. But i will never agree with you, whatever you say because i have seen results in programming using this fcking shows - nothing good is released. Another thing is political - you say e2 opensource, i say it is not. It is obvious that i am right. Where i can download a source of e2 software? Nowhere. Consequently i can't give you any source even if i wanted to do. I don't see anyone against distributing binaries. But what matters that you made all this fuss instead of "making e2 better together".
GeozTsai
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2007, 03:37:28 am »

I agree with sjj,I prefer a "better attidude motohell zone".
If there's war here,I dont think it would be good for any1.
It really doesn't matter developer or newbie,I think it matters the most of the attidude we share things together.
Stop war and start modding our moto .
Let's all help more people here,not making more people mad.
pls
Is there really a meaning if we war?
I hope to mod with all modders,not to fight with them.
Look at who helped people and who didn't.
I beleive it matters more to the people who needs help than us.
 Wink

Ps.
Maybe e2 isn't opensource,but does it matter?
We can make e2 opensource @ motohell!
Why not?!
crz
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2007, 04:35:36 am »

sjj, you can read? Now? Buy glasses! I did not say that iLove3D noob and lier! I just said that hi is stupid! Why? Coz he first begin to say, that we, russian, sucks... That was his mistake! And I don`t warry about the war, you know why? coz we russian can develope some with out your help! And you can do the same! but, if we do something together - that will be more useful to our moto! You don`t want it? Ok! All what we want`s - to say that we develope that software  and our name have to be there! Not name of Expoitet coz he post! WE NEED MORE RESPECT! Why? COZ our FW - is revolutionary fw for all E2 Monsters! Where thanx`s? Where? Or it`s difficult to say "thanks"? Or what?

Try to be more thankful and let`s work together!

for examlpe, all FW what produse iLove3D have his name on! We called our FW Kaleidoscope, but not name`s of creator! Not russian has egoism but you are!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 11:23:57 pm by Darkslider » Logged
sjj
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2007, 04:46:59 am »

Respect us and we WILL respect you!

Before we had a chance to say thanks, the download link had to be removed from e2mod, and ilove3d was disallowed to make the patch for ROKR Ultimate.... If we can't try the new features on our phones, how can we say thanks? And remember that this is a beta release with several bugs....

And how would I know if you had made multiple accounts here to scold people?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 04:50:26 am by sjj » Logged
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2007, 04:56:24 am »

Surely, i would say thanks for the Kaleidoscope but i just dont know to whom i would say.. Its not wrong to thank Exploited coz he share what he found.. So, for all developer of Kaleidoscope, i said thank you!! Its a great work... Keep the good work, but please, make it as free as you can... Thanks..

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

GeozTsai
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2007, 04:57:42 am »

Yea, make it as free as you can.
Thanks Grin
cherr
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2007, 05:02:40 am »

Huh?Huh?Huh? Huh??? Huh?Huh?? Huh??.
I offer to close topic again.
Eu ofereço fechar outra vez o tópico.
Huh?Huh???
 Angry
crz
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2007, 05:24:57 am »

thanks to hobbit19, dimichxp, whitemoto and others developers of kaleidoscope!

My apologies for iLove3D and wattie!

« Last Edit: Today at 04:44:44 am by crz »
cool
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 05:33:00 am by crz » Logged
ilove3d
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2007, 06:59:57 am »

I do aplogize for my bad manners.
but I do hate non-free things.
I'll keep on open things I know, but I should not bother the things you don't want others to know.
it's ok. it's my fault to share your "secrets".
crz
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2007, 07:05:55 am »

MY WAR IS OVER! (c) Rembo

Stop the war,or get the ban (c) Darksliderembo
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 11:28:15 pm by Darkslider » Logged
konspirasi
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2007, 07:44:14 am »

Well thanks to everyone here, we get out from this bad situation together n thats a really good start.
So what will be next? Continue reporting bug n error from kaleidoscope here or we must send to russian site? I think someone can collects all the post here to the russians if it okay?
Thx to all
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting