Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 09, 2024, 04:50:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New MotoLovers03 MonsterPack By Gayoe [E398 & E1 ROKR]  (Read 138560 times)
spadario
« Reply #225 on: November 15, 2007, 06:59:31 pm »

Sometimes you can answer yourself Cheesy
1) The option to disable that is under "message options" when writing a new message.
4) I built a shx MotoLovers monster pack including Language Pack 0039. Now I have iTap for English, French, German, Italian, Espanol, Holland, Portoguese and Turkish. If someboy wants, I could upload that somewere.

p.s. Other questions are still without an answer Smiley
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #226 on: November 15, 2007, 07:47:51 pm »

2) SMS sending does not have a "confirmation" in which you can see how many pages are you sending, lots of informations and, of course review the message

2) Seem 0032_0001 offset 69 bit 3, set => ON

3) Is it possible to restore keyblocking using menu button and #?

3) You mean keypad-locking using Menu then * ?
    If yes, try using this : Lock-Unlock Keypad 1.1.3
gayoe
« Reply #227 on: November 16, 2007, 05:51:56 am »

Hi All! This is my first post. I just installed Motolovers03 and I found it wonderful...but I got some bugs/difficulties...don't know if they're solvable.
1) SMS Notification is always activated...even if I turn it off....this costs me 15 cents more thand sending just the message...makin' impossible to save the credit.
2) SMS sending does not have a "confirmation" in which you can see how many pages are you sending, lots of informations and, of course review the message
4) Where's iTap? If I unpackage the sbf and substitute language with mine (code: 0039, including italian), will I get iTap?

Thanks in advance for your answers...

1. to turn off sms delivery report, just set it OFF when you're in writing message >> Message Option.
because i use the updated patch (delivery report set ALWAYS Yes or No)

2. in my MP, i belive that function is ON. i know it for sure because i find it important. i use to have 2 or 3 page confirmation when i send message.

3. change it with patch

4. to get iTAP, edit CG4.smg with MotoLangEditor v2.2:
- open MLE 2.2, open CG4.smg from LP 0039
- go to "Strings", choose English, then click "Save iTAP"
- open CG4.smg from motolovers03 mp, the go to "Strings", choose one by one language, "Load iTAP" from the file that you've been saved from 0039
you have to do this because in motolovers03 mp has certain things that contains CG4.smg edit.

easy solution on iTAP, read this thread.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 06:01:41 am by gayoe » Logged
spadario
« Reply #228 on: November 16, 2007, 08:06:45 am »

2) Seem 0032_0001 offset 69 bit 3, set => ON

3) You mean keypad-locking using Menu then * ?
    If yes, try using this : Lock-Unlock Keypad 1.1.3

2)&3) Thank you...but using that for one day, I found it comfortable anyway Smiley

Thanks to Gaoe, too...but I found simpler the solution of copying 0039 into the "disassembled" motolovers package and repackaging it into shx. Except for some translations which are not ok (for example...rebooting now appears as "chat"), now I have a perfect Motolovers03 with 0039.

Many compliments for your work...it's a very good solution!! Smiley

If you want, I may contribute with my 0039 Motolovers03 Wink
ibrohim
« Reply #229 on: November 16, 2007, 04:50:44 pm »

@Spadario
SMS notification needs cost? Oh my! That's not a good news. It is not happening in my country. To change the keylock, add iTap, inactivate the SMS notification you can search in this forum. All of what you ask have been discussed.
spadario
« Reply #230 on: November 16, 2007, 07:31:10 pm »

@Spadario
SMS notification needs cost? Oh my! That's not a good news. It is not happening in my country. To change the keylock, add iTap, inactivate the SMS notification you can search in this forum. All of what you ask have been discussed.
Yes, in italy with Vodafone (and maybe all the other operators), they costs 15 cents each (the same as the messages).
botbot.eleven
« Reply #231 on: November 17, 2007, 01:21:28 am »

@dequi
do u haVE any screenshot ? for i will tell y0u... if same problem we counter...
deQiu
« Reply #232 on: November 17, 2007, 05:07:13 am »

@botbot
i've no screenshot,is there any tool to make screenshot from my phone,i think it is  more easier to explain what hapened with my phone with a screeshot,..but anyway..have u solve that LCD problem of ur? its make me confuse bcause i cant see the beauty of my girl..hehe,stres ndhes..
spadario
« Reply #233 on: November 17, 2007, 09:27:25 am »

I saw two more problems:
1) Camera doesn't work (photos are made blurry and in movement...but I saw a solution in this thread...I'll try to fix using that)
2) Digital Clock is not shown!!! When I choose digital clock, it's not shown in the desktop (while the one of the phone in standby is ok). Is there a solution for that? Analog works well but I prefer digital one...
motomaniacs
« Reply #234 on: November 17, 2007, 07:27:16 pm »

@spadario
you can edit the langpack to make chat into reboot now
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #235 on: November 18, 2007, 03:43:43 am »

2) Digital Clock is not shown!!! When I choose digital clock, it's not shown in the desktop (while the one of the phone in standby is ok). Is there a solution for that? Analog works well but I prefer digital one...

Digital clock hidden by author. Because digital clock already shown at the top of screen. If you want to show the digital clock, you must edit that skin using S4M, or another.
botbot.eleven
« Reply #236 on: November 18, 2007, 05:41:38 am »

what if i flash my new r0kr? what happen to my itunes?
spadario
« Reply #237 on: November 18, 2007, 10:15:11 am »

Digital clock hidden by author. Because digital clock already shown at the top of screen. If you want to show the digital clock, you must edit that skin using S4M, or another.
O the top? I see only battery and signal status Sad
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 12:12:28 pm by spadario » Logged
Zh@ng-L14ng
« Reply #238 on: November 18, 2007, 09:12:11 pm »

Can you see this picture? There are digital clock on the top of screen...

deQiu
« Reply #239 on: November 19, 2007, 06:08:57 am »

@botbot
i think now i can't give you any screenshot since my e398 dead just a moment ago....i did reflash it with other MP...(i pick Jitshink MotoMusiq3 42R) and it goes fine..but the screen is nothing change..same with before (the colour is bad and texturize)..im gonna think its a hardware problem

..so i reflash it again with my Molo03 backup.....but unfortunatly it won't restart....the phone is dead...and when  i try to turn on it,it only give me "Bulp" sound...when i try to forceboot ("#" + "*" + "red button") it won't live too.... what a pitty...are this gonna be my second dead phone??.... any master in this forum please help me :'(

@om gayoe, motomaniac, jitshink, and any moodingmaster here..... can you help me... i dont wont it will be my second disaster...please any suggestion..
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 06:23:08 am by deQiu » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting