Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 10, 2024, 01:08:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New MotoLovers03 MonsterPack By Gayoe [E398 & E1 ROKR]  (Read 138706 times)
fizered
« Reply #210 on: November 09, 2007, 09:23:42 am »

I had finished flash my phone, but i can't find emoticons in text message
any solutions?
kimz
« Reply #211 on: November 11, 2007, 11:19:25 pm »

I've patch my phone with patch in The Next Level Rock Mantic 4 (camera patch)
Tried n tried 2 find the best....

Finally I've found the best...
the original camera on motolovers MP but I patch it with camera fix jpeg..

suddenly the system tones error, the call button tones have changed into original (system tones off)

@masta Gayoe
did you have your system tones files? can i have it please? Thanks b4
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 11:59:53 pm by kimz » Logged
medi-docent
« Reply #212 on: November 11, 2007, 11:46:24 pm »

Hi all!!! I like this MP very much but I have strange problem...when I`m trying to make a call my moto freezes just after dialing the number and pushing green button Sad Maybe someone has an idea what can be wrong?thx for help Smiley

I tried today AlemurilloV.2.0_49R_E398 and the same thing happens...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 09:41:35 am by medi-docent » Logged
deQiu
« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2007, 09:05:07 am »

i really like this MP although my ROKR have to dead first..(it bcause my lol procedure,not the MP) but problem occurs with my others..e398 with molo MP,the screen become like if our monitor at 16colors and blinking..what hapen with this? is my screen broke or any firmware trouble? need some help
gayoe
« Reply #214 on: November 12, 2007, 10:11:14 am »

@fizered
my emoticons is hidden in multimedia, but if you insert to message, it will be appear.

@kimz
i have one of my collection. it's "Mechanic" sound.
download @ attachment

@medi-docent
did you get this error before you flash MP?
try restore your backup.
if the error still there, maybe it's because hardware problem

@deQiu
what do you mean by 16colors and blinking?
is your phone alive or not?
if your phone is alive but the display doesn't show, maybe it's your LCD problem.
but if your phone blink then get off, maybe it's not hardware problem.
medi-docent
« Reply #215 on: November 12, 2007, 11:17:17 am »

gayoe...no I didn`t have such error before flashing and for example on MP StarterVista and any older software everything was ok Smiley any other ideas?
deQiu
« Reply #216 on: November 12, 2007, 05:43:19 pm »

@om gayoe - my phone is alive,but the colour of the screen is strange,its like a pictures with 8 bit colour..any pict on screen include drm graphic become texturized..like it has contour..  it happen except with the text..
3sixthy
« Reply #217 on: November 12, 2007, 09:17:10 pm »

@deQiu
Hv u try another MP? if it's happen again I think ur screen is broken....how come an MP changing the quality of screen?lol
kimz
« Reply #218 on: November 12, 2007, 10:40:30 pm »

@kimz
i have one of my collection. it's "Mechanic" sound.
download @ attachment

thanks bro....
Found some1 like u masta, I proud 2 b Indonesian people.... Smiley
deQiu
« Reply #219 on: November 13, 2007, 03:50:29 am »

@3sixthy
i can try to flash with other MP yet,bcause im in traveling,so i dont know what happen,i write this reply with operamini..its strange bcause the text is still good,but the highlighted colours sometimes desaturated,it hapened too at standby screen,the colour of background pict isnt smooth,but text is still good,this problem start when i used mig33 and the phone suddenly dead bcause low battery,i dont know is it have relation with the case.. i try to master reset..but we know this MP cannot do this bcause its patch.. in my condition is there any way to reset or at least to check my LCD, im not sure my LCD is broke
botbot.eleven
« Reply #220 on: November 13, 2007, 07:03:02 am »

i really like this MP although my ROKR have to dead first..(it bcause my lol procedure,not the MP) but problem occurs with my others..e398 with molo MP,the screen become like if our monitor at 16colors and blinking..what hapen with this? is my screen broke or any firmware trouble? need some help

hi..me too thats my big problem,,, i tried to change my lcd.. buy new one.. but it just the same.. i dont know what to do,, when darker colors appears on my lcd .. its blinking,,,  Sad did u solve ur problem now?
botbot.eleven
« Reply #221 on: November 13, 2007, 07:05:51 am »

@deQiu
what do you mean by 16colors and blinking?
is your phone alive or not?
if your phone is alive but the display doesn't show, maybe it's your LCD problem.
but if your phone blink then get off, maybe it's not hardware problem.
[/quote]

gayoe,,, n0t hardware pr0blem? i dont think so...  Sad wats the main problem?
deQiu
« Reply #222 on: November 13, 2007, 06:46:09 pm »

@botbot
i've not solve the problem yet,in my mind i think i'll reflash with fresh molo MP,but i cant do it right now cs im in traveling,must be patient hehe,but in ur case..when it happened did u ever try to reflash ur phone with other MP,and what is the result?

@pak gayoe
i think it'snt hardware problem,bcause the text displayed normal and smooth..no change of colour too,if it bcause broken LCD i think it should effect the text too
 ..or i think i'll pending until i get my reflash stuff at home
3sixthy
« Reply #223 on: November 14, 2007, 07:59:52 am »

well I think u need 2 flash it..... get home immediately....traveling ain't fun but moddin' is very very fun..lol
spadario
« Reply #224 on: November 15, 2007, 05:36:36 pm »

Hi All! This is my first post. I just installed Motolovers03 and I found it wonderful...but I got some bugs/difficulties...don't know if they're solvable.
1) SMS Notification is always activated...even if I turn it off....this costs me 15 cents more thand sending just the message...makin' impossible to save the credit.
2) SMS sending does not have a "confirmation" in which you can see how many pages are you sending, lots of informations and, of course review the message
3) Is it possible to restore keyblocking using menu button and #?
4) Where's iTap? If I unpackage the sbf and substitute language with mine (code: 0039, including italian), will I get iTap?

Thanks in advance for your answers...
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting