Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 10, 2024, 12:46:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New MotoLovers03 MonsterPack By Gayoe [E398 & E1 ROKR]  (Read 138706 times)
Alfaro
« Reply #165 on: October 28, 2007, 12:19:24 pm »

i've been a long long time (one year) with my SE K800... but now i've come back to the E398 and i've been using my MP based on the elecktro firmware...

this MP is awesome!!!

there's has been so many new mods i'm kind of lost now...

when i was charging... i've turn the CLOCK (java) to turn off the lights... but now with this MP... the javas can't control the screen light when charging... how can i turn it off the screen while charging???
jefflhlow
« Reply #166 on: October 28, 2007, 07:08:21 pm »

@jefflhlow
yes, there is no iTAP in this MP. you have to edit CG4 to make iTAP.

@harzone
if you want to edit the langpack, you have to make sure that the base is still this MP langpack. you can replace all the English string with Indonesian string.
in my esnips, i have the CG4 that contains Indonesian language that support to this MP. try look for it.

@DinK
i'll try to help you to make the hebrew lang...
still downloading tough...

@deQiu
what is your phone model? is it E398 or E1ROKR?
if it's e398 then try to flash it first with 42R_for_all MP.
if it's E1ROKR (that still have BL 0A.02) then your phone is lock on 79R firmware.
you have to edit the CG1 of my MP first, before you flash it to your phone.

@ibrohim
yes, you're right on this. it's because patches that i use.
i don't know for sure which patch that causing this problem but i'll try to find it.

Thanks for the confirmation...

How can I do it? DO you have any tutorial or guide for me to follow?
jefflhlow
« Reply #167 on: October 28, 2007, 07:10:40 pm »

Oh YA...

How can I disable auto keypad lock?

I was using camera on E398 and I left it idle for 1 minute.. All the keypad jammed and the video keeping ON. I had to remove the battery to revive it back to normal..

Any fix for this? It also happen during replay.
error398
« Reply #168 on: October 28, 2007, 09:30:18 pm »

ermm.. go to Engineering menu..
jefflhlow
« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2007, 02:48:52 am »

ermm.. go to Engineering menu..

What to do in the Engineering menu?
3sixthy
« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2007, 07:37:38 am »

I think engineering menu is for ur signal management or sth.....
I think u can use synergy app.

@Alfaro
maybe u should change the backlight option in ur phone....
deQiu
« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2007, 09:22:09 am »

om gayoe.. originaly my phone was ROKR,so.. i try what you say..about to edit CG1 first,and i do that,i changed value of 1B with 01 like mr jithzink says.. and i flash it over my locked 79R ,i dont know its bad or good news.. my rokr changed into 46R..and when i powered on the motolovers bootscren appears..but just few second later the phone is getting off again,again and again.. what should i do? that reflash it again with this 46R MP  can solve it, or how? thanks
gayoe
« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2007, 09:30:13 am »

maybe you did error when you compile after edit CG1.smg

i think you should make patch like this first:

[Patch_Info]
SW_Ver=R373_4xR
Description=Flash E1ROKR with 4xR after stucked on 79R
Author=Must patch OFFLINE with FB 3.06

[Patch_Code]
1A: 0001

make this patch, then patch it offline to 4xR MP with FB 3.06
then flash it to your phone.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 09:31:54 am by gayoe » Logged
deQiu
« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2007, 11:04:47 am »

what should i do to make the patch...with what? is there any software or just type in notepad...
now my Rokr already at 46 R with motolovers03 but still stuck at bootscreen.... what must i do is just flash the edited MP(wich patched) to my phone or what..

botbot.eleven
« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2007, 09:09:49 pm »

if you use media viewer just copy the audio files (mp3, amr, midi) to audio folder and play them.
if you use itunes than you must copy the music files and after that create a database (enter the menu and after that select CreateItunesDB or something like that).
i prefer the media viewer but you use what you like

bruce lee? i didnt get ur point how to install mp3 in corelet..
BruceLee
Really experienced

back in bussines

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 31, 2007, 12:35:51 am »

if you use media viewer just copy the audio files (mp3, amr, midi) to audio folder and play them.
if you use itunes than you must copy the music files and after that create a database (enter the menu and after that select CreateItunesDB or something like that).
i prefer the media viewer but you use what you like

i never said you install mp3 files into the corelet... you must simply copy your mp3 files in X\mobile\audio and after that if you have itunes you must go to the menu and hit CreateItunesDB (or something like this) else if you have media viewer or virtual corelet you don't have to do anything because those read the folder structure and don't need any database.
gayoe
« Reply #176 on: October 31, 2007, 08:33:18 am »

@deQiu
here you go the patch...download @ attaxhment.
you have to patch offline the 4xR MP BEFORE you flash it to your rokr.
use FB 3.06 to patch.
botbot.eleven
« Reply #177 on: November 01, 2007, 01:11:44 am »

i never said you install mp3 files into the corelet... you must simply copy your mp3 files in X\mobile\audio and after that if you have itunes you must go to the menu and hit CreateItunesDB (or something like this) else if you have media viewer or virtual corelet you don't have to do anything because those read the folder structure and don't need any database.
[/quote]

oopppsss...soorryyy...my bad... please xplain to me step by step? in p2k file manager? right?
BruceLee
Really experienced

back in bussines

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 01, 2007, 04:40:54 am »

If you have memory card:
Just set your phone from connections menu at usb connections section, set it on memory card and connect Your mobile to your pc. The phone will be recognized as a removable media and you'll be able to copy anything you want. Just copy paste in b\mobile\audio

If you don't have memory card:
You must use p2k commander.
Enter p2k commander and go to options. Now select a/ if you have R372 firmware or c/ if you have R373 firmware.
Set you phone on data/fax from connections --> usb and connect your mobile to the pc.
Now just copy the mp3 files in X\mobile\audio (the X is a or c depending on your firmware)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 04:45:11 am by BruceLee » Logged
botbot.eleven
« Reply #179 on: November 01, 2007, 07:00:23 am »

Smiley thanx thanx,,,,
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting