Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 03, 2024, 01:52:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Girl Members :)  (Read 51870 times)
Luthychan
« Reply #105 on: January 25, 2008, 12:55:38 am »

see you in the pub with few kegs of beer and "watching the game" (soccer) then hehe. That's what I call boy stuff Smiley
Actually I dun drink beer but I like to watch soccer Cheesy !!! so sound really good Cheesy
Luthychan
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2008, 12:59:30 am »

The only place where I don't go with my car is the toilet LOL
lol I guess u cant take me there :p lol  but u can give me a ride to somewhere, like ... I dunno cinema Tongue or something :p I know drive a car but I dont go out on it Tongue my dad use it a lot so Sad

i'll pick you up at 19.00 Wink
sound good Wink  lol :p but better watch something with action :p I dun really like cheese movies :p
motomaniacs
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2008, 01:09:03 am »

see you in the pub with few kegs of beer and "watching the game" (soccer) then hehe. That's what I call boy stuff Smiley
Actually I dun drink beer but I like to watch soccer Cheesy !!! so sound really good Cheesy

what is your favourite football club?
Jithin
Inactive :(
Global Moderator
PHD modder

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2008, 01:10:52 am »

Certainly not Chelsea.. Tongue

farkzlay
« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2008, 01:11:17 am »

dude, that's what i call boy trick! Tongue lol
farkzlay
« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2008, 01:12:40 am »

LIVERPOOL
You'll never walk alone..

Right, Luthy
motomaniacs
« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2008, 01:13:08 am »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Luthychan
« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2008, 01:19:11 am »

what is your favourite football club?
Boca Juniors :p  is an Argentinian Club but latetly they suck ! I cant even watch them Tongue lol yeah I like really good soccer , well played. 
Well lately I didnt saw many soccer Tongue but I like Barcelona and United Manchester a lot. Also Real Madrid Tongue nice soccer  lol Smiley
farkzlay
« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2008, 01:22:22 am »

you don't like Liverpool
too bad, they better than Barcelona, MU, even Real Madrid
hahha...kidding..
Luthychan
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2008, 01:23:03 am »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hmm I dun think so  Tongue
Luthychan
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2008, 01:24:39 am »

trick ? Tongue is funn to watch soccer.  I enjoy it a lot. Also I like rugby. ( watch off course )
lol Tongue
Luthychan
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2008, 01:33:50 am »

you don't like Liverpool
hahha...kidding..
hmm liverpool ... no...  Tongue lol

But I think the most exiting ones are in a worldcup Tongue I like to watch thouse so many teams play soo good. Tongue I luv to watch them .
Even Brazil is like the nemesis of Argentina or something they have so many stars that is really interesting to see them. And i always enjoy watch great teams like germany , italy , france, Ingland... and yeah I watch Japan too Tongue  Argentina .. well depends , some times they talk a lot and its look more like a show or something I get bored when they cant saw the errors or dont admit them just made me mad Tongue
when they play well , thats diferent . if they talk and not play , I turn off the tv Tongue
farkzlay
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2008, 01:35:26 am »

trick ? Tongue is funn to watch soccer.  I enjoy it a lot. Also I like rugby. ( watch off course )
lol Tongue

hihi....dont you know what "then hehe" actually mean?
lol
farkzlay
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2008, 01:38:59 am »

you don't like Liverpool
hahha...kidding..
hmm liverpool ... no...  Tongue lol

But I think the most exiting ones are in a worldcup Tongue I like to watch thouse so many teams play soo good. Tongue I luv to watch them .
Even Brazil is like the nemesis of Argentina or something they have so many stars that is really interesting to see them. And i always enjoy watch great teams like germany , italy , france, Ingland... and yeah I watch Japan too Tongue  Argentina .. well depends , some times they talk a lot and its look more like a show or something I get bored when they cant saw the errors or dont admit them just made me mad Tongue
when they play well , thats diferent . if they talk and not play , I turn off the tv Tongue

i hope Indonesia will join world cup asap....huuhuhu Sad
Luthychan
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2008, 01:40:12 am »

lol Tongue
._.U  hm... I think not ?
hihi....dont you know what "then hehe" actually mean?
lol
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting