Moto Hell - The Motorola Modding Community
May 06, 2024, 10:52:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The forum is no longer active and registration is disabled; however you can still fetch everything as guest.

Home   Help Facebook Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [E2] What program to make a playlist on PC?  (Read 9046 times)
CyberPunk
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 09:11:37 pm »

There is some trick bro.. Just grouping the song you want to make playlist to (for example) pop genre.. Then you just open the pop genre and select all and apply to the playlist.. More efficiently than choose it one by one and slow scrolling..

I don't know what is worse when you have lots, like 10GB in mp3, which most of them are not tagged or wrongly tagged, and you like to change songs frequently. Do you know at least a way to tag songs massively? (obviously, on the pc)
keaglez
Indonesian Motolover
PHD modder

http://jeffri.net

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 11:01:29 pm »

I use iTunes for it which is more simplier.. Or just simply mark every song you want to group and do right click-properties.. I guess, this is the most efficiently way to make playlist.. But its not work with AAC..

Best regards,
Jeffri H.

CyberPunk
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 02:29:15 pm »

Nevermind, I use AIMP to change tags massively. It's a very good music player too
Pop Box
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 10:19:04 pm »

There is a lot of programs for edit mp3 tags, but I prefer to use a simple and fast shell extension for windows, the freeware "MP3-Info Extension". Very easy to use: select the file(s) and right click to see "properties", and there is all information you want to edit.

Try it:
http://www.mutschler.de/mp3ext/

But the question is: we need a functional player more easier to use, with more options for select and manage files. Full power, not little tricks! I don't know about Nokia and Sony, but its a shame this way of making playlists in Rokr E2.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 10:22:41 pm by Pop Box » Logged
aku46
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 07:41:13 am »

i'm using musicmatch to tag mp3.
i can tag according to filename.
it will autamatically detect artist and song title but if the filename is in appropriate format
Newbier
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 02:16:40 pm »

There is some trick bro.. Just grouping the song you want to make playlist to (for example) pop genre.. Then you just open the pop genre and select all and apply to the playlist.. More efficiently than choose it one by one and slow scrolling..
I do almost the same... when the songs are in the SD I tag them in the field "Composer" so when I open the "composer sort" (in the rokr) I dont need to choose one by one to make a playlist.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Design By Forum Hosting